Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
application for the ginx
Ingame Name: ginx

Steam ID: 76561198967178090

Time Played: 224

When First Joined: august 2022

Availability: Im semi retired i just work on and flip houses so im on odd hours its 1.07 in the morning where im at now and will probably be on about noon tommorrow depending on what i decide to do.

Rank Desired: trusted would like to advance to tmod next 

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community?:  
im on odd hours of the day most days ,im lenient and try to be as unbiased as possible.  
Why do you want to help the community?: I like playing a good fair game of prop hunt. Although when it comes to people harassing other people and people cheating it makes the game boring and unplayable. 

Have you previously been banned?: nope

Have you previously applied for staff?: nope

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots?: yes havnt figgured out how to cut the video down to clips but i can add a time stamp to go to until then

How did you find us?: Why or how did you end up picking our server out of the many others? 

Other: Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt. - Abraham Lincoln
You already had one application open, no need to make another one the next day
[Image: unknown.png]
I'll merge the two threads when I get home, but for now this one is being locked.
Merged and unlocked c:
(07-20-2023, 04:31 AM)Wilfry Wrote: You already had one application open, no need to make another one the next day
yeah thats my bad came back to check on it and thought i had to post it to the thread above these fumbled around with it for a while and saw it was for finished applications thats my bad
Hello ginx!

One of the main goals to become a staff member is to be well-known in the community and i don't think i know you yet, Haven't seen you in Discord often, So thats the main reason im -1 this because i don't know how you play, Dont know how youll catch ghosters, etc.., Try to be more well-known in the community, Godspeed ginx
[Image: 800px-BLU_Products_Logo.jpg]
Your Steam ID 32 is STEAM_0:0:503456181
Blu summed it up great. I have seen you in game, but you don't seem to say much, and I haven't seen you in the discord or on the forums before. Other than that though, you haven't done anything against the rules except for 2 very minor occasions. If you become more active, chances are you'd have a pretty good shot at trusted, but for now, -1.
[Image: image.png]
I’m gonna echo what others say and while PH is obviously your main thing a big plus that can help is to become known by more in the community. Even though I mainly hang around TTT, I still feel like I have at the minimum seen most staff on all servers around here or there in the community a little bit. It’ll REALLY help I think. Won’t vote one way or the other, but best of luck!
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I've waited to respond to see how you play in-game and to see your activity in the Discord and forums.

First off I enjoy your presence in-game. Some minor listings, but nothing I would say as major. I would however like to see some more activity from you personally by being more active in the Discord across multiple channels to get yourself known amongst the community. Ban requests are also a really good way to prove you can do the bare minimum required to be staff. Although they are not needed for Trusted, it is very very nice to see. 

All in all like others have stated, I would just like to see you more involved into the community so we can get to know you, we don't bite!...well maybe we do lol.

Anyways it's a -1 from me, but don't feel discouraged. Most of the staff team gets denied their first go around. Good luck though!  :)
???????? ??????
eh.

dont wanna beat a deadd horse.
same as everyone else.

-1. same reasons.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD