Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
application for the ginx
I am going to say -1 as well. Tonight I was playing on Prophunt for about an hour and you were AFK the whole time, no idea when you went AFK since you were afk when I joined.. :/
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
(07-22-2023, 05:19 PM)Carson Wrote: Your Steam ID 32 is STEAM_0:0:503456181
Blu summed it up great. I have seen you in game, but you don't seem to say much, and I haven't seen you in the discord or on the forums before. Other than that though, you haven't done anything against the rules except for 2 very minor occasions. If you become more active, chances are you'd have a pretty good shot at trusted, but for now, -1.
Actually just got myself a new headset dog tore the cord out and broke it a while back, and actually just learned about the forums on here. So i do hope to be more active on here and in game, and just wondering what were the rules i broke?
(07-25-2023, 12:08 AM)chibill Wrote: I am going to say -1 as well. Tonight I was playing on Prophunt for about an hour and you were AFK the whole time, no idea when you went AFK since you were afk when I joined.. :/
I do get higher than girraffe kitty go grab a snack and end up taking a nap from time to time but who doesn't .
Final bump.

Sorry for delay
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
You seam like a good egg. I don't think you should get it now since people are just getting to know you, but I would like to see a future app -1 for now +1 for future app.

I would all so look into making a ban request in that time, not a requirement, but it looks good since trsted have to do ban requests anyway.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
Aye Ginx, so first off at the time this application is denied. 

I believe that you'd benefit from becoming more active in the community and by extension a bit more known in the community. As Milk suggested, ban requests would definitely help although they aren't required.

I believe if you made a few it'd demonstrate your understanding of how situations are dealt with and of course the rules of the server that we must enforce. It can only help you out when applying for a staff position in the community. 

You may reapply no earlier than 9/4/2023.

Have a good day mate.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]