Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Couple of suggestions
Just a couple of player models and sweps I think are cool, not too sure what the size restrictions for addons are but these aren't too bad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fallout 3 Player Models:

- Size: 13.197mb

- Has around 14 player models with hitboxes, it's pretty old though so there might be some issues, haven't really tested it in a while.

Thanos:

- Size: .660mb

- Pretty decent and has hitboxes last time I checked.

All Might:

- Size: 2.405mb

- Seems good, has hitboxes

Squidwod Tennicles:

- Size: 3.061mb

- Little bit of a long shot but thought id include it. Squidward/Kleiner mash-up with hitboxes last time I checked

Doctor Robotnik:

- Size: bit on the larger side at 7.864mb

- Jim Carrey movie version, tested it briefly and hitboxes seemed good.

Ethan Klein:

- Size: 2.943mb

- We already got his voice on the vape sweps, thought this model would be a cool addition. No hitboxes on workshop version last time I checked, but I like to mess with gmod player model hitboxes sometimes so I have a version where I added some (probably terrible) hitboxes.

Vsauce Michael:

- Size: 5.158mb

- Same thing as Ethan, no hitboxes but I messed with it and added some.

Captain America Civil War:

- Size: largest addon out of the lot at 23.856mb

- Has four player models: Captain America, Iron Man, Black Panther, and Crossbones. Same as the previous two, no hitboxes on workshop version but I added some.

GTA V Player models:

- Size: 7.747mb

- Has three player models: Trevor, Michael, and Franklin. Same thing again, no hitboxes on workshop version but I added some.

Long Revolver SWEP:

- Size: 4.736mb

- A revolver with a really long barrel. Not compatible with ttt so you would have to mess with the lua file to balance it.

Cat Gun:

- Size: 3.139mb

- A cat, but also a gun. Same thing as the revolver, would have to mess with the lua file.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've tested all of these before in ttt and had them working one way or another. Sorry if these have been suggested or added to the server before, just thought i'd suggest a few things.
[Image: FZxEbKr.gif]
If the vsauce player model gets added, we need a vsauce intro jihad sound.