Must really not want me here
2 wrongs =! right

I think you should sit this one out. It's a game, you don't have to turn into a vigilante because someone RDMed you.
(07-21-2023, 12:13 AM)Paradox (2) Wrote:
(07-20-2023, 03:24 PM)TanukiInTrousers Wrote: -snip-
"I did, and the staff was AFK. You're blaming me for a staff members decision to get on, afk, and not handle the reports."
You were the one on when we reported this guy. Not blaming you, just saying you were there
Just going to clear up, I wasn't afk, I was trying to figure out the whole story from the player that asked me to get on and made accusations of you and other players abusing and harassing them. I considered this more important than handling reports at the time, especially when your report was "waaaa waaaa waaaa" adding more to the case for flaming and harassment. Also, the fact that you didn't call for staff assistance and they did says a lot about the situation.
(07-21-2023, 09:44 PM)TanukiInTrousers Wrote:
(07-21-2023, 12:13 AM)Paradox (2) Wrote:
(07-20-2023, 03:24 PM)TanukiInTrousers Wrote: -snip-
"I did, and the staff was AFK. You're blaming me for a staff members decision to get on, afk, and not handle the reports."
You were the one on when we reported this guy. Not blaming you, just saying you were there
Just going to clear up, I wasn't afk, I was trying to figure out the whole story from the player that asked me to get on and made accusations of you and other players abusing and harassing them. I considered this more important than handling reports at the time, especially when your report was "waaaa waaaa waaaa" adding more to the case for flaming and harassment. Also, the fact that you didn't call for staff assistance and they did says a lot about the situation.
Lol forgot that was the response honestly. Ill keep it 100 with ya. He was crying and flaming us for multiple rounds. Kid never took his hand off the push to talk. If we were harassing him then he should get 3x harassment warns.
where does ghosting come into this?
(07-24-2023, 02:44 PM)Papa Milo Wrote: where does ghosting come into this?
told his buddy to kill the victim I think since he had rdmed him.
If they are both traitors is ghosting that big of a deal? If its an inno ghosting a traitor that seems pretty bad but I don't see a big issue here (Asking because I legit don't know)
(07-27-2023, 06:21 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: If they are both traitors is ghosting that big of a deal? If its an inno ghosting a traitor that seems pretty bad but I don't see a big issue here (Asking because I legit don't know)
It was him as an dead traitor ghosting to an innocent to kill his T buddy that apparently RDMed him.
(07-27-2023, 06:34 PM)chibill Wrote:
(07-27-2023, 06:21 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: If they are both traitors is ghosting that big of a deal? If its an inno ghosting a traitor that seems pretty bad but I don't see a big issue here (Asking because I legit don't know)
It was him as an dead traitor ghosting to an innocent to kill his T buddy that apparently RDMed him.

this makes significantly more sense
I don't care anymore. I just find it funny that kids cry and it on me, where as the thing that started it was him getting clapped by aa 9 year old and crying to everyone. Kids a pussy and ill stand my ground

@TanukiInTrousers You were there when the reports went through and yet, you brush it off for 1 report. I made a legit report and so did another. You should have no say.

Everyones going to side with the babies. I(ll sit it. Same energy as AlmostVanilla
[Image: speech-bubble-bee-movie.gif]
[Image: gBkzZod.png]