Must really not want me here
(07-30-2023, 12:10 AM)Paradox (2) Wrote: I don't care anymore. I just find it funny that kids cry and it on me, where as the thing that started it was him getting clapped by aa 9 year old and crying to everyone. Kids a pussy and ill stand my ground
Dude if you're gonna break the rules you're gonna get punished regardless of who started it lmao, this isn't a new concept.
Approved. Welcome to the staff team.
An admin will contact you soon to start training!

i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
[Image: image.png] -1 ^ i agree with guy above
[Image: IMG_1792.png?ex=65dbf028&is=65c97b28&hm=...height=620]
+1 over it, kids will be kids. Staff can leave the post or delete.

Last thing Ima say on the subject is, where is the proof that was claimed? If this is a court then the victim me, has the right to see the proof. Cause I never seen a report? But I do know that 2 people reported the kid and he left while staff was online and he didnt get a rdm and leave for T killing T on 2 people.
Ngl bro you're being kind of cringe.  You fucked around and you found out.  If you would have had patience and let staff handle the issue(or have made a ban request instead) this wouldn't have been a issue
[Image: unknown.png]
(07-30-2023, 12:10 AM)Paradox (2) Wrote: I don't care anymore. I just find it funny that kids cry and it on me, where as the thing that started it was him getting clapped by aa 9 year old and crying to everyone. Kids a pussy and ill stand my ground

@TanukiInTrousers You were there when the reports went through and yet, you brush it off for 1 report. I made a legit report and so did another. You should have no say.

Everyones going to side with the babies. I(ll sit it. Same energy as AlmostVanilla

“I don’t card anymore” 
Continues to write an essay on why you do care. 
Ok.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Two wrongs don't make a right but three lefts do!
(07-20-2023, 01:37 AM)Wrom Wrote: Should they just stay at their chair 24/7? staff have lives they have things to do brother. Also if it takes more than a round for something to happen that is fine it doesn't need to happen right away. -1

based take, unlike the appealer. serve your time, it's only two weeks.
Closing this since the ban has expired.
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]