Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inquiry about purchasing Donor rank
Can I purchase donor rank whilst still having my rank set to Regular and still be able to queue songs and do everything a donor rank has access to?

I basically may purchase donor rank but I don't want it to change to 'Donor' I want to keep my "Regular". Would I be better off applying for trusted in the future?

Thanks.
[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: pqb6IoJ.png]

"None of your business, Odd Fellow."
- Scoovie

Fellow donors - feel free to use any of my queues
https://scareshot.weebly.com
I'm pretty sure that is impossible. Unless they create a new rank just for you. Which I don't think would happen. The only way to have donor powers is being a donor. Can't change up the name unless The dev team can figure out something. Powers are set to ranks, so you can't really have 2 at once.
former admin2
Console also automatically adds you to Donor rank upon purchase (or TMod if you buy that).
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I could do this for you but you need permission first.

You would not be able to super vote though (vote counts for 2) that is not apart of ulx and i dont have access to it.

I would need a list of commands that donor has access to.

permissions are granted both on a rank and individual basis in the database.
so i can just pop the commands on your steam id.
(06-02-2017, 01:55 AM)A Fish Wrote: I could do this for you but you need permission first.

You would not be able to super vote though (vote counts for 2)  that is not apart of ulx and i dont have access to it.

I would need a list of commands that donor has access to.

permissions are granted both on a rank and individual basis in the database.
so i can just pop the commands on your steam id.

I would like to see the list of commands that donors can perform if that is possible. As the main reason for me buying donor would be to queue songs (sick of weeb shit), kick AFKs, gag and mute people (dunno if donor can gag/mute), warn about RDM when staff aren't on, just support the server a little bit more in a helping role.

I don't want you to go out of your way to create a separate rank or do all of it manually, but if it doesn't take long and wouldn't mind I would enjoy that very much.

EDIT: Whom would I need to ask permission from?
[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: pqb6IoJ.png]

"None of your business, Odd Fellow."
- Scoovie

Fellow donors - feel free to use any of my queues
https://scareshot.weebly.com
adding gag,kick,queue, and mute should be easy but i dont know if donor has gag/mute
I dont have a list of commands donors have. You will have to find those out. ask an admin or another donor.

You will not have a separate rank. i can add permissions directly to your steam id.

We will do it in this order

1) get permission from kody
2) come to me and ill pop the commands on and we will make sure they work
3) if it all works good and you are happy buy donor and ill reset your tag to regular.

Also this will only last as long as we use the current rank addon. If for some reason we change to another addon i might not be able to do it.
Just take the Donor title man.

ONE OF US, ONE OF US, ONE OF US!
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
Just take the donor rank so things dont get confusing if you happen to apply or you abuse your powers all this effort is really unnecessary for one person.
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
Yeah donor is better if you want to make a donation. Doesn't matter as far as a future application for trusted. Honestly it shows you support the server more.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
Shame on Lin for down voting OP for his inquiry, he's trying to donate money to the server that you play on.