Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chibill powermodding
Procedure
Use the provided format and make a new thread with it in this subforum. The staff and any relevant players will comment their take on the situation. After the discussion the upper staff will reach a consensus on potential punishment. Said punishment will be enacted, and a summarizing post will be posted.

Format
Use the format below when reporting staff or donors. Fill all fields to the best of your ability.

Offender's Name: chibill 

Offender's SteamID: 

What Server(s): PH

Offender's Rank: TTT Admin

What They Did: played on PH, proving community activity levels that are unbecoming of an admin

When They Did It: yesterday

Potential Witnesses: the entirety of death run 

Proof (You must have VIDEO and/or Multiple Screenshots as proof*): [Image: Screenshot_20230725-181226-815.png]

Other: no admin should be this active

*You must include ACTUAL evidence for any abuse report to be looked into, otherwise it will be dismissed. Saying that you have multiple witnesses means nothing if there's no proof to support your claim.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I bring supporting evidence

PH

TTT

[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
User chibill has been permanently Banned for being smarter then me.

Thanks for the report.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
(07-25-2023, 05:38 PM)Super Milk Chan Wrote: User chibill has been permanently Banned for being smarter then me.

Thanks for the report.

I am for sure not smarter then you. xD 

Probably pretty equal just in different areas.  (Like I have no idea how the discord side of the relay works xD)
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
Show Content

It's like 30 buttons and 6 api keys, it's not that complicated.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
(07-25-2023, 06:20 PM)chibill Wrote:
(07-25-2023, 05:38 PM)Super Milk Chan Wrote: User chibill has been permanently Banned for being smarter then me.

Thanks for the report.

I am for sure not smarter then you. xD 

Probably pretty equal just in different areas.  (Like I have no idea how the discord side of the relay works xD)
Don't worry I don't know how discord works either
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks