Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
Comrade Blu wants 2 stars
Ingame Name: Blu 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:150002854

Time Played: 511 Hours

When First Joined: June 17, 2018, 9:53 PM

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 3 pm EST to 9 pm EST (Could change)

Rank Desired: Test mod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community?: I got trained enough to have ban powers, Certain positions i got in made me crave for some sort of ban powers, Frequent team switchers - People evading punishments often - Hackers that keep rejoining after being kicked - A multi-people troll group that evade punishments, That way i can ban them for good.

Why do you want to help the community?: Gotta enforce the laws, Especially when i become a Test mod that way i can make the server more civil and protected from hackers/ghosters, I will ban with reasonable evidences

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Squeaky Clean, I got a few joke bans tho

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Trusted

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots?: OBS For videos, Lightshot For screenshots

How did you find us?: Saw nuru there, Joined then left for like 4 years then came back when my server died.

Other: I wanna be Blu again... not Gree
[Image: 800px-BLU_Products_Logo.jpg]
well that was quick.

+0, personally I would like to see a bit more time as trusted to gain experience. However, it does seem blu is generally accepted by the playerbase and can make sensible judgement calls to the best of my knowledge. That being said, I have not played in recent with blu but once or twice, so take my measurement as with low accuracy.

+0, leaning to +1

Edit: got to staff with blu more. I personally think he is mature enough and ready to be staff at a higher level.

+1. Godspeed blu
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
I believe Blu is more than ready for tmod. Though he hasn't been trusted for the longest as sad said, he is great at staffing, active, and can handle the server solo if he needs to.
+1 make blu blu.
[Image: image.png]
The time requirement and thread activity from Trusted to Tmod is "At least 1-2 months depending on the person with forum activity(8+ threads)", so I don't think it's too early to be considered for Tmod as he's been Trusted for a little over 2 months and has made 13 threads (10 ban requests). Given how well @Blu has done as Trusted, I don't really have an concerns on the promotion.

Blu is very levelheaded and has no bias towards anyone. He knows the server rules very well and has no problem enforcing the rules when needed. His ban requests are great and show enough evidence to support his ban requests. He gets along with everyone in the community, and staff alike. He is also very active in the Discord too. 

For Tmod brings the ability to day ban. Given his ban requests, and my time with him in-game, he knows what to look for when it comes to ghosters and hackers. 

Although he does not have a ton of time as Trusted, he meets the requirements and is more than ready for the promotion. Easy +1 for Blu to be blue. Good luck!  :)
???????? ??????
honestly thought blu was moderator already. Got that BME
Honestly sat on the fence about this for a bit as my activity on the server itself has been lacking, especially with the server being on fire recently. However now that I have had the time to go over how you have improved & what it is you do well/not.

You have definitely improved since getting trusted & have handled your own quiet well. I would be biased to comment on your time being a factor as staff since I moved up rather fast as well. 

I think your ready for the next step & to take on more responsibility & expectations.

+1 make blu blue
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
bumpotato
???????? ??????
Hi Blu! Sorry for the delay, believe it or not admins do have real lives outside of the server. (Shocking, I know.)

Let's get down to it!

Currently we are going to deny this application. You have been doing a really great job and we want to see that continue. We would like to see just a smidgen more maturity out of you, and just a bit more time in your current position before we move you up.
This one will be short and sweet and we really just want to see you continue being good staff and hopefully with your next application it will be a no-brainer.

Keep up the good work and the soonest you may reapply is 09/08/2023.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.