Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 10

Rank Desired: trusted

Current Rank: owner

What can you do to help the community: things

Why you want to help the community: because

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): nuh uh

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): yes

How did you find us?: phone

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): no

Other: ass
-2 has an active micspam warn.
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(07-26-2023, 08:16 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: -2 has an active micspam warn.
shut up tiefling (tie-fling) lesbian (lez-bee-en).
[Your Name]
[Your Title/Role]
[Dinkleberg's Trouble in Terrorist Town Server]
[Date]

Dear [Applicant's Name],

I hope this message finds you well. On behalf of the staff at Dinkleberg's Trouble in Terrorist Town, I would like to extend our appreciation for your interest in applying for the Trusted rank on our Garry's Mod server. We sincerely thank you for taking the time to submit your application and for showing enthusiasm towards becoming a part of our staff team.

After carefully reviewing your application and considering various factors, we regret to inform you that we are unable to grant you the Trusted rank at this time. We understand that this may be disappointing news, but we want to assure you that the decision was not taken lightly and was made based on a thorough evaluation of your application.

Please know that the Trusted rank requires a high level of responsibility, maturity, and dedication to ensuring a positive and enjoyable experience for all players on our server. While your application showed promise, we found that there were certain areas where we believe you could further improve and develop your skills to meet the standards we expect from our staff members.

We encourage you not to be discouraged by this response. We value our community and its potential members, and we would be more than happy to see you continue engaging with our server, participating in events, and interacting positively with the community. You can always reapply in the future once you feel you have gained more experience and knowledge within our server environment.

We appreciate your understanding and willingness to contribute to our community positively. If you have any questions or require feedback regarding your application, please feel free to reach out to us. Our staff members are always available to offer assistance and guidance.

Thank you once again for your interest in becoming a part of our staff team. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors and hope to see you continuing to enjoy your time on Dinkleberg's Trouble in Terrorist Town.

Best regards,

[Your Name]
[Your Title/Role]
[Dinkleberg's Trouble in Terrorist Town Server]

TLDR: -10,000,000,000,000,001.082
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
-1 I cant read
(07-26-2023, 09:06 PM)TanukiInTrousers Wrote: -1 I cant read
+2 my willy hurts