Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Application.txt
Ingame Name: thatgingeydude

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:172161341
Discord Tag: gingey_online

Time Played: gmod: 754.7 hours, Dinklebergs: 25 hours and 5 minutes

When First Joined: IDK years ago but I used to jsut play smaller servers instead

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):  I will disappear after 3 weeks from now, then return once a month or less.(colege)

Rank Desired: Trusted or Co Owner of Garrys mod

Current Rank: Member

What can you do to help the community: Exist and like keep RDM from happening and stuff

Why you want to help the community: Bc I want to 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Nuh Uh

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Nuh Uh

How did you find us?: Yall have existed for like a decade or smth

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): no

Other: Video Form (watch): https://youtu.be/TG2fVN9v0-4
Normally don't give input on TTT apps, as I rarely play it, but you don't meet the requirements, so it's a -1 from me.

[Image: image.png]
???????? ??????
+1 let me hit vape
(07-27-2023, 11:04 PM)thatgingeydude Wrote: Other: Video Form (watch): https://youtu.be/TG2fVN9v0-4
+1 give bro co owner. He put more effort into the video than the app
You need 100 hours for any staff rank.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I've never seen you on TTT, +1
[Image: Rmvvz8x.gif]
+1

No idea who you are but you know how to fill out an application so that's good enough for me.
Holy fucking shit man... That video is absolutely wild. You won me over with "I'm not racist."

Seems like a genuinely good guy, regardless of the hours. I say to hell with it!
+1
Your video indicates you used to moderate other servers, and that they are all gone now.
Since you are clearly responsible for the demise of mid-tier gmod servers, +1 for immediate staff.

-1 due to time requirements not being met but if there's not any other issues I'm sure you'll make it in once you hit 100 hours on dinks specifically
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Hello!

Due to not meeting the requirements for this position, we are denying this application. I see that you are relatively active so keep it up :). While this is a denial now, as you continue to play and learn the community it'll be a much easier acceptance down the line.

You may reapply on 9/6/23
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]