cunt
Offender's SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:419343445
What Server(s):
PH
Offender's Rank:
Donor
What They Did:
ungagged a player that I gagged for micspam (intentionally)
When They Did It:
approx. 1:40 AM 03/08/2023 (8/3/23 for US dating)
Potential Witnesses:
my OBS, Garro

evidence:

[Image: donorabuse_01.jpg]

I can upload a video with full context (context. plushy was issued a gag for playing music through the mic after asking and being told not to.)
other context: I have already told this player in game (see screenshot) to NOT ungag gagged players (when staff is on). 
Other context. while it could be a joke, the tone adopted after the warn made it not seem like a joke.

I would like to hear from the donor in question to get a better idea.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
You need to post the video. All this shows is some dude ungagging a guy who may not have even been gagged since it doesn't show your previous gag. Not to mention it should show the reason the guy was gagged in the first place.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
(08-03-2023, 05:47 AM)Ryzif Wrote: You need to post the video. All this shows is some dude ungagging a guy who may not have even been gagged since it doesn't show your previous gag. Not to mention it should show the reason the guy was gagged in the first place.

edit: I forgor
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
bump. video added in comment

BIIG_SAD
bump

BIIG_SAD
2nd week bump

BIIG_SAD
(08-19-2023, 05:06 PM)BIIG_SAD Wrote: 2nd week bump
There’s only 1 admin now and Koshka is the only Moderator able to handle br right now. Be patient young Jedi  Shy
???????? ??????
Wish it had the mic spam in the video but either way the dude shouldn't be ungagging someone that staff gagged. Especially with multiple attempts all while being told no.

I'd say +1 for a strike and of course the guidelines. Purely because I remember them being a problem child in the past.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
To add onto what Ryzif said, this guy has a history of constantly harassing people and making sexual comments. it doesn't seem like he has abused his donor in the past though.
+1 For strike.
[Image: image.png]
(08-19-2023, 07:18 PM)Carson Wrote: To add onto what Ryzif said, this guy has a history of constantly harassing people and making sexual comments. it doesn't seem like he has abused his donor in the past though.
+1 For strike.
for reference, he has been noted three times in the past for using donor commands when staff were online, also for " " staffing" " when staff is on. 

he does have a history of causing problems. just a heads up.

BIIG_SAD