Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
stand back i'm morberating
What name do you go by on the server?
tiefling lesbian

What is your Discord account name and 4-digit ID?
Ginger#6990/tieflinglesbian

What is your Discord ID? (how to find your ID) 

When did you join the discord? (found under "member since" on your server profile)
September 7th 2022

Are you 18 years of age or older?
Yes

What staff position are you applying for?

Do you have any unexpired discord infractions? If so, please explain why.
No

Have you received any punishments in any of the GMod servers or forums within the past 12 months? If so, please explain why.
No

What made you decide to apply?
Hungry

What do you plan to do to help the Discord community?
Ban damien

Anything else to add?
Total booster annihilation imminent
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(08-10-2023, 10:35 AM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: What do you plan to do to help the Discord community?
Ban damien
I have to +1 based on this alone, I'm out here lurking and planning on the downfall of the dinkleberg community. Banning me would save the community.
Booster annihilation? +1

But yeah tiefling has done good discord job +1
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 as far as I'm concerned tief gets things done.
eh, I mean, they do a fine enough job as it is? theres nothing to really ask about here.

+1, no negatives, only positives.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Tiefling is a funny smell to the mix, the discord wouldn't be as interesting without them +1
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
Tiefling does good job from what I’ve seen +1
+1. I briefly mentioned this in your tmod app, but I used to find you incredibly annoying in discord. But now I think you are chill and cool to interact with. I think you've come a long way and have proved that by doing good as both TTT mod and discord helper. You've basically become a reformed orthodox rabbi like Bill Clinton. You're active in the discord too, so I think you can help keep it clean. I think you'd be able to do well in the role too and all that stuff blah blah blah, cope mald seethe.
+1 Unlike Gabe, I still find you annoying, but total booster annihilation sounds great.
Like everyone else said she does a good job. No reason not to give her mod.
[Image: image.png]
Active, blah blah blah, and good at being a Helper. 

+1 on a promotion to Discord Moderator
???????? ??????