Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
S&Box Access Key Giveaway
Hi all, I hope everyone is well! For those who don’t know, S&Box is in active development by Facepunch to be the successor to Garry’s Mod. A few people in the community, including myself, have been provided access to the game in advance to play and test the game before its release. Part of the access allows us to invite others to the game.

Currently I have 8 unused access codes I’d like to giveaway. If you are interested, please react to the giveaway announcement in the Discord server. Mee6 be drawing at random on Sunday, August 20th. 

If no more than 26 enter then you’ll be an instant winner!

Edit: Minime2001, former staff, has let me know that they would also like to contribute a few keys to the giveaway. Total keys available for giveaway is now 12!

Edit 2: Chibill has let me know that he would like to contribute keys as well. Total keys available for giveaway is now 26!

Edit 3: Bone from the three thieves community, the community working on the TTT port for S&box, has graciously provided another 14 keys for the giveaway! Bringing out total to 40!

The drawing is now being hosted on Discord!
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
(08-16-2023, 05:46 AM)bryanbrr Wrote: Hi all, I hope everyone is well! For those who don’t know, S&Box is in active development by Facepunch to be the successor to Garry’s Mod. A few people in the community, including myself, have been provided access to the game in advance to play and test the game before its release. Part of the access allows us to invite others to the game.

Currently I have 8 unused access codes I’d like to giveaway. If you are interested, please leave a reply on this post with your discord tag. I’ll be drawing at random on Sunday, August 20th. 

If no more than 8 reply then you’ll be an instant
Yo this is awesome man thanks for the chance to get this keay bro i love you.  this my discord name bro: cloutie._
can i have all 8
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
garrys mod roblox garry newman garrys mod roblox papaplague.
                                   [Image: qFmo2rj.png]
I would love to be a part of the raffle! My user is echodalizard
Nice of y'all to do this! I've been trying to get a key lol.

Discord: .harmlesspotato
???????? ??????
Where am I

Dude where am I right now, like I jist woke up here, those NyQuill were stronger than I thought. Anyway my Discord is spoopysin
I've been looking forward to an opportunity to play S&Box. My Discord is projectsaleos.
That would be sick! Thanks for the giveaway. My tag is foxka
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Gib key Demon.#5156 is my discord
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod