Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
S&Box Access Key Giveaway
I, fridgefridgefridgefridgefridge on discord, would like s&box Shy Heart Heart Cool Smile
DaffiestSky703
discord: maddox4712

i wanna play with the slate man
(08-16-2023, 05:46 AM)bryanbrr Wrote: Hi all, I hope everyone is well! For those who don’t know, S&Box is in active development by Facepunch to be the successor to Garry’s Mod. A few people in the community, including myself, have been provided access to the game in advance to play and test the game before its release. Part of the access allows us to invite others to the game.

Currently I have 8 unused access codes I’d like to giveaway. If you are interested, please leave a reply on this post with your discord tag. I’ll be drawing at random on Sunday, August 20th. 

If no more than 8 reply then you’ll be an instant winner!

Edit: Minime2001, former staff, has let me know that they would also like to contribute a few keys to the giveaway. Total keys available for giveaway is now 12!
I’d love to receive a key, my tag is liliths_progeny
(08-16-2023, 05:46 AM)bryanbrr Wrote: Hi all, I hope everyone is well! For those who don’t know, S&Box is in active development by Facepunch to be the successor to Garry’s Mod. A few people in the community, including myself, have been provided access to the game in advance to play and test the game before its release. Part of the access allows us to invite others to the game.

Currently I have 8 unused access codes I’d like to giveaway. If you are interested, please leave a reply on this post with your discord tag. I’ll be drawing at random on Sunday, August 20th. 

If no more than 8 reply then you’ll be an instant winner!

Edit: Minime2001, former staff, has let me know that they would also like to contribute a few keys to the giveaway. Total keys available for giveaway is now 12!

I am very much interested, been keeping up with S&Box for a long time now and I didn't even know people were playtesting it already!
Yussssss

Discord: x_grizzy_x
This is awesome. Really hope I get a chance to play it. Discord is lostleviathan
Just to make everyone aware the draw is now happening thru discord. See original post.
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]