Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bittersweet
Honestly seeing how things are devolving I kinda agree with Fish.

As for an admin candidate I 100% think that Milk would do just fine, no issues with the person. But I do have some issues with the surrounding circumstances.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Been a while since I've met you on here honestly. Sucks to see good admins go, whether it be from being busy irl to having to deal with the complete lack of care from Dink. Not to be an ass but I don't think I've yet to find an owner become so distanced from their staff team, and I know that causes a lot of problems. Chelll being co-owner of PH would've made a lot of people interested in PH but obviously that's not happening anymore lol.

You've done so much for this server that I am sure a lot of people probably don't even think about. Obviously I'm not staff, but based on all the PH staff I've interacted with over the years I'd say you would be the best choice for admin by far. Usually dont make these posts long or even post in general, but I want to emphasize how qualified you are for this. I doubt it, but maybe we can be optimistic and hope Dinks actually might listen or even glance at you if you become admin and we can make the server good... or at least better then it's been lately lol. 

Easy +1, really hoping this happens. Lets just hope you wouldn't resign before the end of the year lmao
While I can't say for certain on the PH side of things, I can say that behind the scenes, you have been a really diligent hard worker on getting stuff going and implementing new features for discord, ttt, and PH from what I have experienced and you've garnered a lot of support from the community where the majority of the people are. I do support you in becoming admin but as seen with the burnouts from your fellow PH admins and the doubt of dink giving bare minimum, it's tough to have you possibly go down the same route only to be frustrated and not be able to satisfy your end goals to keep both the PH server running at it's best and getting dink to respond more often than currently. Again, I do fully support you becoming admin, but I don't think with the way dink is handling situations both the community side and the PH side, that it'll be what you desire. Best of Luck, Milk. 

+1 for Milk
Show Content

Hay Fish I know you don't know me very well, and I am not disagreeing with you. I just wanted to let you know that the truth is, I have been a busy person since before I joined the community. Running your own business takes a lot out of you. I put this detail in my app to inform those who don't know me why I am not around 100% of the time. I don't expect you to change your mind; however, I think the members of this community who know me well can agree that I balance my real life with my online life in a very healthy way. This community has taken nothing from me and has only given back. A good example would be I had no clue how to programme, and I'm still not very good at it, but the challenges the staff team faced gave me a good opportunity to step up to the plate, and now I have a basic understanding. That's something I wanted my whole life but never got the time for. Instead of spending my free time just playing games and feeling sorry for myself, it's only because this community made that fun that I now have something that I have been looking for my whole life with people that I can now look up to.

I don't expect you to change your mind as your concern is a valid one, however I think it would be unfair to leave this un explained not everyone knows me in the same way others do.

Thanks for sticking around to keep a good eye on things Fishy :)
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
i think we've gotten the point across about dink not being responsive, so it'd probably be best to focus on milk chan's application moving forward :)
(08-23-2023, 01:10 AM)reina Wrote: i think we've gotten the point across about dink not being responsive, so it'd probably be best to focus on milk chan's application moving forward :)
Dont you mean Stink xD. 

On a real note +1 from me I don't play ph but milk is someone I would be comfortable with being an Admin.
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
I support Milk being an admin. Perhaps you can get more server access from Dink than I could.
[Image: ZN1HpFb.png]
+1 although I haven't been around for awhile now. PH is going to need another admin at least and based off these comments you seem like you're easily capable of such a role. I will say though that if you do get the promotion don't be discouraged if Dink doesn't give you access. Tbh that should be your expectation going into it, so I would just make the most of what you can while you do your time as an Admin. He doesn't give it out hardly if at all, but I hope that he will communicate more with you all ( a longshot because he is busy irl).
I support Milk being an admin. I’m pretty sure he’ll do better than @chelllman (he hates hamsters)

+1
I don't feel like harping on stuff already talked about a lot. Milk has been an incredible staff member from the start and has only done good for the server.
+1
spoiled milk
[Image: image.png]