Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Post I didn't think I Would Make
Sad 
First off I would like to say it has been an amazing almost 9 months staffing PH. I have come to the conclusion that I just don't have it in me anymore. I will still around as forum and Discord staff, but I'm resigning from PH. It's sorta hard to make this post, but I've been just too busy to staff the server and unmotivated to do so :(

@unfortunatepossum: PUSH 

@chelllman: I hope you're enjoying your time well deserved away from staffing Dinks!

@Ryzif: Same to you :) 

@Super Milk Chan: Continue doing great, and I wish you luck at getting Administrator!

@August: You old man.

@BIIG_SAD: Good luck in the future for Moderator, I know you will get it!

To the rest of the PH staff, good luck! 

I will be still hoping on here and there, so I won't be leaving for good. It's been real  Cry
???????? ??????
To be honest, I had seen this coming due to the talks in discord but, I believe it's a good and hard decision to make for you. I had fun playing PH with you but, life outside is important than gmod. 

Good luck and farewell from the Staffs app, it was fun staffing  with you. 

-birb (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)
IM THE BIRD : )
[Image: fce0cd09fdc96ca73df8963eeac3f694.jpg]
Enjoy retirement bud o7
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
told you it would happen! in all seriousness like I've told you multiple times, you deserve a break. o7
[Image: image.png]
you did a damn good job o7
Accepted. Welcome to the ttt staff team.
(08-21-2023, 11:33 PM)Bird (2) Wrote: To be honest, I had seen this coming due to the talks in discord but, I believe it's a good and hard decision to make for you. I had fun playing PH with you but, life outside is important than gmod. 

Good luck and farewell from the Staffs app, it was fun staffing  with you. 

-birb (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)
Yeah, it was sorta overdue tbh. I will miss it for sure. Time for you to apply for Tmod now that I've stepped down  Tongue

(08-21-2023, 11:40 PM)Super Milk Chan Wrote: Enjoy retirement bud o7
T'was fun. It was a great chapter. Definitely sad to go

(08-21-2023, 11:41 PM)Carson Wrote: told you it would happen! in all seriousness like I've told you multiple times, you deserve a break. o7
:nerd:

(08-21-2023, 11:43 PM)reina Wrote: you did a damn good job o7
Thankes!

(08-21-2023, 11:45 PM)PandaInPants Wrote: Accepted. Welcome to the ttt staff team.
Woah woah...no lol
???????? ??????
I knew this was coming for a while now, was evident from the discord lol. That being said, was great having you as staff. Sucks to see all the good staff leave but it's understandable. Hope retirement from staff treats you well tater tot
Damn this one is a total heartbreak, Enjoy retirement fam, I hope game nights continue
[Image: 800px-BLU_Products_Logo.jpg]
it's happening!!!! let's get drunk and play again sometime o7