Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A post that needs to be made
Hey everyone in the Dinks community. Some of ya'll don't know me, but I'll make this quick.

Ever since I got a work from home job back in the month of July, I haven't had proper time to ever get on to staff on the Prop Hunt side of Dinkleberg. Ever since I've been working from home and more related to the call center job, I've been dealing with a lot of stuff on my shoulders related to work purposes and IRL complications.

It comes with a price to pay that I need to drop things in order to put my priorities straight. My time management hasn't really been the best ever since working from home; and I need to put my priorities forward first and my mental health first. Ever since adopting this new job, I need to get used to the job environment first before taking up more staff related positions in other communities.

I may apply again here in the Dink community for Prop Hunt, but for now, I need to throw my shoes in...

I do want to thank some people:

@Harmless_Potato @BIIG_SAD@Bird (2) @Blu @Garro @Carson @August @Ryzif @chelllman @unfortunatepossum @Laced Xanax @reina @Super Milk Chan @THTElite and to all my friends as well that I've made on here.

I will still be around, just gaming and having fun.

This isn't a goodbye forever, it's more as in....see you later on the field. :D
[Image: EtVvJkX.jpeg][Image: nvOLgbD.jpeg]
I hate it here. | 알았어 | Anak ng kamote
Find my elsewhere by clicking here!
Thank you for assisting in helping the server maintain a positive atmosphere!

Welcome to the PH retirement life o7
???????? ??????
Accepted. Welcome to the ttt staff team.
Like I say, life outside of gmod is important so I don't blame you. Hope we can get to play with each other in PH again.

Good luck and a farewell from the Staffs app, it was fun staffing with you.

- birb (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)
IM THE BIRD : )
[Image: fce0cd09fdc96ca73df8963eeac3f694.jpg]
wat da tuna
Thank you for your help o7
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
Thanks for giving time to the server and for all your help. *pat pat* bye-bye

o7
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

Damn you're gone too, you did me proud Asswork best of luck with your current situation, I hope it goes well and hopefully you'll return again!
[Image: 800px-BLU_Products_Logo.jpg]
ooof. IRL > Gmod

Hope to see you on your potential return.
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
It's unfortunate that you are resigning as of currently but I'm also really glad that you're taking the wheel on your life rather than sinking more into Gmod.

I appreciate the time you put into the PH Community. I hope everything starts going more smoothly in your life. Good luck mate
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]