Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
big sad.
I am having the big sad right now. 
A lot of my friends and people I looked up to in this community recently stepped away from staffing, and/or just stopped being able to stop by around here.
I have put a lot of thought into this post, because I feel like this is a really sensitive subject for everyone right now.
In all honesty, I wish it didn't turn out the way it has. I really miss the days of playing prop hunt with all my friends

I weathered my first mass resignation when Fish, Nuru, etc. left for greener pastures. The second one I sat through was the dong/battons/etc. resignation wave. That one was really tough. The last one I sat through was this current one with Ryzif, Chellman, and company departing for better shores.

I really do like this community and I enjoy my time here.

That being said, I wont be here for a bit. probably. maybe. I do not know. 

I will come back after a bit.

Staffing wise, I wont staff for a bit maybe. Definitely if I do it will be sporadic.

I know this leaves the rest of the PH staff in a bit of a tighter spot, as this will leave only Carson and Aki as two test mods.

If I have time I will play. But I dont know if I will have the time or energy to staff in the immediate future.

So for now, goodbye, good luck, and thanks for all the fish. I will be back when I have the time, energy, and willpower to play.

- Biig_Sad

(this is not a resignation post. Just that I will have to take care of life for a bit.)
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Enjoy some time away. Don't worry about the staff team we have delt with worse as you know, you were there after all. o7
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
Join the PH retirement! 

In all seriousness...real life outweighs Dinks by a farrrrr landslide. Take your break as you well deserve it!

o7
???????? ??????
My dumbass thought this was a resignation lmao

Take your time, the best thing to do is focus in your studies so good luck on that
Hey go enjoy life and other games! Do well in school and do what you find fulfilling. Staffing should always be a lower priority than everything else.
[Image: ZN1HpFb.png]
o7
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
thought this was a resignation post at first so i got really sad but its not yipee!
good luck with life friend.
[Image: image.png]
Take care of yourself, IRL shit always comes first, seeya when ya get back
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]