Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I dun goof
Offender's Name: Pandora Radio

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43755279

Offender's Rank: DTmod

What They Did: I fspec'ed %operator

When They Did It: 10/1/2017 - ~7:20PM

Potential Witnesses: Scoovie, Christmas Fish, basically every tmod in the server

Proof: none needed, I admit I dun goofed

Other: If someone else would have done this, I would have reported it as abuse; as such, I'm not going to give myself any leeway either.
permaban is the only recompense
So, you accidentally fspec'ed a guy, right? If thats the case just slay yourself lol. Everybody makes mistakes.
(01-10-2017, 10:39 PM)Drew Wrote: So, you accidentally fspec'ed a guy, right? If thats the case just slay yourself lol. Everybody makes mistakes.

4 actually. He got slain for it ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
[Image: giphy.gif]
I admire someone that admits they fucked up. honest mistake it sounds like.
Im confused, if you spectate someone you get slain?
(01-11-2017, 10:11 AM)RussEfarmer Wrote: Im confused, if you spectate someone you get slain?

The situation when this happened was that Scoovie was fucking around and did a slay for all tmods during preround, as a joke. Pandora did the same thing, but with fspec, so he ended up fspecing basically all of the staff currently on the server, and a majority of them weren't able to get out of spec in time (since it was a few seconds before the round started).
Atleast he didn't !fspec * like some retard would.
(01-10-2017, 10:53 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote:
(01-10-2017, 10:39 PM)Drew Wrote: So, you accidentally fspec'ed a guy, right? If thats the case just slay yourself lol. Everybody makes mistakes.

4 actually. He got slain for it ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)

Lol how do you accidentally fspec 4 people
(01-11-2017, 12:00 PM)Mallakk Wrote: Atleast he didn't !fspec * like some retard would.

You sound eerily familiar with this situation. :)