Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BULLY_HUNTERS Trusted Application
Ingame Name: BULLY_HUNTER_69 + zilagami (was name i originally joined with)

Discord Tag: lilmatress (zilagami in discord)

Time Played: 1w 7h

When First Joined: Sep 24, 2021

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 2-6 hours at least a day and im on at random times mainly after 10pm est into early morning 

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I have a lot of experience being staff thought ive never been staff on a TTT server i feel i would be valuable because im on later at night where many staff dont get on. i will be able to assess and handle situations fairly and swiftly and maintain a positive atmosphere for fellow players.

Why you want to help the community: I greatly enjoy the community, the people who play, and the servers themselves Dinkleberg's holds my favorite TTT and PropHunt servers and id like to help maintain the server i play the most. Ive noticed a lot of nights people like to get on just to RDM and cause issues and it makes it a unlikable experience for people trying to play and have a good time.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): No

How did you find us?: i forget 

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: I hope to be excepted i greatly like dinkberg's servers and personally think i have a positive reputation here and would love to be apart of the staff team Thankyou. Please feel free to message with any questions or concerns 
Heart
Hi bullyhunter, sorry to say you might not meet the requirements for staff. You must have 100+ hours of server time to apply for Trusted. (If you used another name when playing please post it or a screenshot of your hours in-game because the game tracker says that you only have 40 hours)
I haven't seen you very much yet myself tho so that's all I can really say. Good Luck!
(09-06-2023, 05:14 PM)PandaInPants Wrote: Hi bullyhunter, sorry to say you might not meet the requirements for staff. You must have 100+ hours of server time to apply for Trusted. (If you used another name when playing please post it or a screenshot of your hours in-game because the game tracker says that you only have 40 hours)
I haven't seen you very much yet myself tho so that's all I can really say. Good Luck!
Look up the name zilagami its the name i joined on with
Heart
(09-06-2023, 07:54 PM)BULLY HUNTER_69 Wrote:
(09-06-2023, 05:14 PM)PandaInPants Wrote: Hi bullyhunter, sorry to say you might not meet the requirements for staff. You must have 100+ hours of server time to apply for Trusted. (If you used another name when playing please post it or a screenshot of your hours in-game because the game tracker says that you only have 40 hours)
Look up the name zilagami its the name i joined on with
It would probably be a good idea to edit your original post to include this + any other names you've used.
Not too familiar with you but never had any issues when you’re on. Hopefully bumping to get you some more input
(09-13-2023, 03:17 PM)syn Wrote: Not too familiar with you but never had any issues when you’re on. Hopefully bumping to get you some more input

thankyou goodluck on your app
Heart
Bumperu
???????? ??????
never seen you on the server really but i am pretty much inactive in ttt. you do have the hours so ill give you that but you don't have much interaction in the discord/forums side of the community.
(09-22-2023, 04:13 PM)slater Wrote: never seen you on the server really but i am pretty much inactive in ttt. you do have the hours so ill give you that but you don't have much interaction in the discord/forums side of the community.

i type in the discord everyday :(
Heart
my bad, probably go by a different name under discord which is why i dont notice