Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The People Have Spoken (csgo tourney btw)
Judging by the poll I asked Reina to post in the Discord, we're in for a Rand CS:GO Tournament Parts Deux and Trois!

I want to shake it up this time around in a few ways. The biggest difference is that this is actually going to be TWO tournaments. 

The first tournament will have entirely random teams, and just be single match, single-elimination over the course of a day, including the final round, with the prize being slightly smaller. Then, based off results on the first tournament, the second tournament will be draft pick. I'll take averages of the top people each game and make them team captains, and we'll draft form there. Hopefully that will give people kind of an idea of skill levels to make drafting go by better. Though I expect most people to just pick their friends, I do encourage people to bust out of their comfort zone and craft a team they think they can win, and practice with them before the second tournament. 

The other thing is, I'd just like to make availability optimal, so the date isn't determined yet, I want to get a gauge on when people could do this, or if we have to split it off into segments. The more the merrier, I want to try to go bigger than last time if possible. 

I know it makes it harder to want to get into it when you're not just playing with your friends, but I would appreciate people giving it a shot. 

To enter, comment or message me (bunniey) on discord. And of course, questions comments concerns in my DMs or commented as well.
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
how can i comment on discord (i would like to play)
lets do it i am prepared to be shit on
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
memememee
cs you say?
cs you say?  

[Image: image.png]
[Image: IMG_1792.png?ex=65dbf028&is=65c97b28&hm=...height=620]
cs tourny its been a fat minute
I’m down even though I have it and never played it before lol
???????? ??????
bumping this bc i want 20 people before i start figuring out dates (17 current)
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
do i get a free awp skin