Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
False Warn
Offender's Name: tiefling lesbian

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:101366371

What Server(s): Dinkleberg's TTT (64.94.238.145:24705)

Offender's Rank: Moderator

What They Did: Gave me 4 warn points for no apparent reason (reason given was for sexism/racism/derogatory language/slurs)

When They Did It: 9/16/2023 01:52:22

Potential Witnesses: Pluto, bab (only other people I remember being online for sure, though there was at least 1 other)

Proof (You must have VIDEO and/or Multiple Screenshots as proof*): https://imgur.com/a/D7KbM3R

Other: Later refused to elaborate when asked two maps in a row. When they did give a 'reason', it was very vague. Along the lines of "you know I know that you know what you said".
Derogatory language after flaming in vc for like half an hour
Also I joined right before the map changed and was afk

[Image: Oa1fFOM.png]
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
I mean you did type it so....
Yikes.

For anyone out of the loop, ywnbaw is an acronym that stands for You Will Never Be A Woman and is usually directed at trans females. I don't think it needs to be explained why this is derogatory.

-1 for removal.

edit: oh this is an abuse thread whoops, -1 strike on tiefling
Lol, -1
Breaks rule and complains about being warned. Just be mindful for now on.

???????? ??????
For those who don't know, YWNBAW is a reference to a Bad Bunny album (Yonaguni was never a bad album wey). It's sort of like an outro thing. I was not aware of the transphobic meaning. Also flaming in vc? What's the burden of proof here? Very spurious. Anyway, my apologies if I offended anyone somehow, but I stand behind the fact that this is very unfair and unnecessary.
[Image: afkgaming%2Fimport%2Fmedia%2Fimages%2F64...large=true]
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
So how does this process work? Also was there anyone trans on the server when I said it? Because I'd like to issue a personal apology to them if possible. I think that should be reason enough to remove the warn points. Any input would be appreciated, thanks!
(09-19-2023, 01:50 AM)Lil Uzibelle Wrote: For those who don't know, YWNBAW is a reference to a Bad Bunny album (Yonaguni was never a bad album wey). It's sort of like an outro thing. I was not aware of the transphobic meaning.
No, it isn't. Nobody online has ever used it to refer to Bad Bunny nor any of his albums. (ignoring that Yonaguni was a single and not an album, which would make the entire acronym make no sense) Searching "YWNBAW" in conjunction with Bad Bunny yields 0 results because the acronym just doesn't exist in that form.

Below are the first 3 results when searching "ywnbaw" on a fresh browser.

[Image: image.png]

If it was to come to light that it was something you regularly said before leaving, then I could see you having a leg to stand on there, but so far no evidence has been provided to substantiate that.