Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
False Warn
(09-19-2023, 01:50 AM)Lil Uzibelle Wrote: For those who don't know, YWNBAW is a reference to a Bad Bunny album (Yonaguni was never a bad album wey). It's sort of like an outro thing. I was not aware of the transphobic meaning. Also flaming in vc? What's the burden of proof here? Very spurious. Anyway, my apologies if I offended anyone somehow, but I stand behind the fact that this is very unfair and unnecessary.
You could not be more wrong about this. As a Puerto Rican and frequent Bad Bunny enjoyer I can confirm that the song named "Yonaguni" has nothing to do nor does it mention the word you used.  Not even the part where Bad Bunny starts speaking Japanese at the end. 

Fat L take the -1
[Image: unknown.png]
(09-19-2023, 02:20 AM)Lil Uzibelle Wrote:  I think that should be reason enough to remove the warn points. Any input would be appreciated, thanks!
Then why not appeal the warn?
Instead of appealing the warn directly, you instead accuse the moderator assigning a warning of abuse of power, and expect that to go well.

Even if tiefling made a mistake, simple mistakes don't equate abuse. -1
Also tiefling didn't make any mistakes. -2
Cringelord gets got and can't take the heat. *Shrug*
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(09-19-2023, 02:20 AM)Lil Uzibelle Wrote: So how does this process work? Also was there anyone trans on the server when I said it? Because I'd like to issue a personal apology to them if possible. I think that should be reason enough to remove the warn points. Any input would be appreciated, thanks!
How this works is you violated a rule while trying to be edgy and subsequently tried to come up with something false on the forums to argue that you didn’t break a rule when you got caught. 

-1 keep the warn points, and don’t make poor attempts at being an edgelord and you won’t get warned
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(09-19-2023, 02:20 AM)Lil Uzibelle Wrote: Also was there anyone trans on the server when I said it? Because I'd like to issue a personal apology to them if possible. I think that should be reason enough to remove the warn points. 

Surely you have enough brain cells to realize it's unreasonable to attack a gender identity as a whole, play dumb about what your remark meant, and then expect forgiveness when you're still unable to own up to your intentions. Claiming you were unaware of the transphobic nature of your comment was such a bizarre move. You only lie to someone when you think they're stupid enough to fall for it, but I regret to inform you that you're projecting your own ignorance and stupidity onto everyone else in this thread. -1
Officer I swear I wasn't being transphobic I just only used a niche and very specific acronym that directly adresses and harasses trans people!!!

-1 bozo lmao
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Thanks for the kind words and input, I'll appeal the warn. Would have been nice to know that was possible up front (I'm still figuring my way around).

Sidenote: it really says something that everyone who's replied (with the exception of a test mod) is a donor, no bias whatsoever surely ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) this is almost as fair as the American legal system, keep trying
After investigate this abuse report, we have found that no abuse occurred. As you indeed said something in text chat that was warn worthy and got warned for it.

Also just to clarify something, even if this somehow did have another meaning it would still have warranted warn points just like how we warn people who claim they meant cigarette when they say the f slur, or even if they actually used it in that context.