Mocha Unban Request #3
-1 and I’d honestly like to know who in this community would actually think that it’s funny. Let alone the whole “shock value” thing because the only thing shocking about that kind of “joke” in this community is how shockingly unoriginal of an attempt it is to be edgy
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
You got multiple warnings before didn't you? Actual Awarn warns before and you didn't stop. What would make anyone think you'd stop now? That kind of stuff isn't welcome in the community man. 

Personally, I'd say find somewhere else to play.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
(09-21-2023, 06:44 AM)Bread (2) Wrote: You got multiple warnings before didn't you? Actual Awarn warns before and you didn't stop. What would make anyone think you'd stop now? That kind of stuff isn't welcome in the community man. 

Personally, I'd say find somewhere else to play.
I'm still sorry about it and have looked back and realized how my words can and have affected people, I don't and have not used that  insult since a month after the incident and me trying to change. I WILL not bring such abhorrent vocab back into the community if I'm let back it. Not as an excuse because I could have been more careful and used my brain before I would say things instead of giving them the chance to slip out, at the time that was my go to when playing and messing with friends but again has since been almost completely removed from my vocab, my "and a still bit now" mentioned was putting some truth in certain comedic situations if someone said something to me like that it may get a chuckle. I completely promise my unban would not bring in that same toxicity and over time I think I can make a nicer environment, condemning my past self from 7+ months ago.
tbh, the time that you were on and I had to deal with you, you made the same jokes after repeated incidents of you getting warned for them + told to stop and you were a pain to deal with. what makes it any different that you won't do it after a repeating history of warns for this shit? pedo jokes are NOT to be taken lightly and frankly, i really don't trust you to not make the same mistake you made a few months ago. -1
(09-22-2023, 04:11 PM)slater Wrote: tbh, the time that you were on and I had to deal with you, you made the same jokes after repeated incidents of you getting warned for them + told to stop and you were a pain to deal with. what makes it any different that you won't do it after a repeating history of warns for this shit? pedo jokes are NOT to be taken lightly and frankly, i really don't trust you to not make the same mistake you made a few months ago. -1
I see where everyones coming from but it has been 8 months and I have drastically changed since then, i made my awful jokes in the span of a month and I am whole heartedly sorry for any harm they have caused, however I am a changed person now and will not be making the same mistakes as before
(09-22-2023, 04:53 PM)Gripzilla Wrote:
(09-22-2023, 04:11 PM)slater Wrote: tbh, the time that you were on and I had to deal with you, you made the same jokes after repeated incidents of you getting warned for them + told to stop and you were a pain to deal with. what makes it any different that you won't do it after a repeating history of warns for this shit? pedo jokes are NOT to be taken lightly and frankly, i really don't trust you to not make the same mistake you made a few months ago. -1
I see where everyones coming from but it has been 8 months and I have drastically changed since then, i made my awful jokes in the span of a month and I am whole heartedly sorry for any harm they have caused, however I am a changed person now and will not be making the same mistakes as before
You didn't grow over the 3 years I've known of you preceding this 8 month ban, so I don't believe you.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(09-22-2023, 10:29 PM)Jammin Wrote:
(09-22-2023, 04:53 PM)Gripzilla Wrote:
You didn't grow over the 3 years I've known of you preceding this 8 month ban, so I don't believe you.
Respectfully I was never notified of this behavior being detrimental or warned before maybe but once about making these jokes. I was not made aware of these actions and how they affected people as I was never told, and has this behavior reciprocated back, but again I do know now how unwanted and unneeded everyones sees this behavior for the community and I will respect that from now on, I am so cure I will be able to not say anything of that nature in the server, my drive to be apart of the community again and return to playing ttt with yall heavily outweighs whatever petty and gross joke I could conjure up would make me feel. I just please ask to reconsider and give one last chance to be apart of the community
(09-23-2023, 08:36 PM)Gripzilla Wrote:
(09-22-2023, 10:29 PM)Jammin Wrote: ~snip~
Respectfully I was never notified of this behavior being detrimental or warned before maybe but once about making these jokes. I was not made aware of these actions and how they affected people as I was never told, and has this behavior reciprocated back, but again I do know now how unwanted and unneeded everyones sees this behavior for the community and I will respect that from now on, I am so cure I will be able to not say anything of that nature in the server, my drive to be apart of the community again and return to playing ttt with yall heavily outweighs whatever petty and gross joke I could conjure up would make me feel. I just please ask to reconsider and give one last chance to be apart of the community

Going to quote my post from your last appeal that outlines the warns given just to be clear about them again.
chibill Wrote: Just going to dump some useful info here.

Your warns that eventually lead up to this ban.

11/22/2022 - 8-point Pedophilia Jokes
02/01/2023 - 8-point Pedophilia Jokes
02/06/2023 - 4-point Slur warn
02/21/2023 - 8-point Pedophilia Jokes

Bans related to all these warns.
02/02/2023 - 3 day ban for exceeding 15 warn points.
02/06/2023 - 1 week ban for exceeding 20 warn points
02/21/2023 - Perma banned. (You only had 28 warn points but having to give you three warns already for the same exact thing took some weight and staff discretion bumped it from a 2 week ban for going over 25 points to the perma.)
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
(09-24-2023, 02:08 PM)chibill Wrote:
(09-23-2023, 08:36 PM)Gripzilla Wrote:
(09-22-2023, 10:29 PM)Jammin Wrote: ~snip~

Going to quote my post from your last appeal that outlines the warns given just to be clear about them again.
chibill Wrote: Just going to dump some useful info here.

Your warns that eventually lead up to this ban.

11/22/2022 - 8-point Pedophilia Jokes
02/01/2023 - 8-point Pedophilia Jokes
02/06/2023 - 4-point Slur warn
02/21/2023 - 8-point Pedophilia Jokes

Bans related to all these warns.
02/02/2023 - 3 day ban for exceeding 15 warn points.
02/06/2023 - 1 week ban for exceeding 20 warn points
02/21/2023 - Perma banned. (You only had 28 warn points but having to give you three warns already for the same exact thing took some weight and staff discretion bumped it from a 2 week ban for going over 25 points to the perma.) 
I am referencing jammin's "years before," regretfully this shock humor was somewhat frequent and was only being reprimanded in that month span where I did try  to in a short time lessen the crude behavior but unfortunately slipped out way more than it should have.
I was certain action/warning/asvise was taken/given in 20/21 but I could be wrong.
Thankfully for my own mental health I do not have access to the TTT watchlist, so I cant really account for warnings issued in the past.
You also took a massive break at some point iirc so idrk.

Again I'm dead asf so my opinion shouldn't really weigh in all that heavy
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks