Mocha Unban Request #3
Ingame name: Gripzilla (at the time "Mocha :3")

SteamID: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198210028961

Who Banned You? DEMON(Skullfire)

Reason for ban: Calling people pedos and kid touchers

Length: Indefinite

Reasons for unban: Its been a while and I am sorry, vocab and those type of insults/jokes have calmed down a hell of a lot if not completely taken out of my vocab 

Banned before? I don't use these forums much so I don't know how to go get it but it was a "mass rdm" ban where one of the persons involved was a friend who let me kill them and didn't mind, leading to my unban promptly

Other: Hope third times a charm and I get to enjoy ttt on this server with everyone again, goodnight and good morning and thanks for reading
(09-19-2023, 10:25 PM)Gripzilla Wrote: Ingame name: Gripzilla (at the time "Mocha :3")

SteamID: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198210028961

Who Banned You? DEMON(Skullfire)

Reason for ban: Calling people pedos and kid touchers

Length: Indefinite

Reasons for unban: Its been a while and I am sorry, vocab and those type of insults/jokes have calmed down a hell of a lot if not completely taken out of my vocab 

Banned before? I don't use these forums much so I don't know how to go get it but it was a "mass rdm" ban where one of the persons involved was a friend who let me kill them and didn't mind, leading to my unban promptly

Other: Hope third times a charm and I get to enjoy ttt on this server with everyone again, goodnight and good morning and thanks for reading
+1
I see that Jammin said you "would often bring up the conversation of the exploitation of children at random times in game" in a previous ban appeal. What was the extent of your mention of this kind of thing? How often did you bring it up, and how long did you stay on the subject whenever you brought up? With this type of "humor" I feel like you can very easily reach a point where it won't matter how much you claim to have changed, because no amount of change will allow you to un-say what you've said.
(09-20-2023, 12:35 AM)reina Wrote: I see that Jammin said you "would often bring up the conversation of the exploitation of children at random times in game" in a previous ban appeal. What was the extent of your mention of this kind of thing? How often did you bring it up, and how long did you stay on the subject whenever you brought up? With this type of "humor" I feel like you can very easily reach a point where it won't matter how much you claim to have changed, because no amount of change will allow you to un-say what you've said.
In a joking manner if someone would kill me I would call them a pedophile or as in the time I got banned, I said that "Oh you touch kids." Whenever brought up it would be in response to someone minorly inconveniencing me and not as a justification but just as a point to view from why I would do it is at the time and still a bit now I thought it was funny to respond to something incredibly small and unnimportant with a big "shock value" statement for fun but I was told not to and it slipped out MULTIPLE times which I am still sorry for.
I do think another time BEFORE the change to where saying the word "Pedo" and its relatives was formally banned I asked about some alleged things in voice comms but stopped when Damien asked me to, afterwards coming back I had hung around a friend group who I'm not to all proud of and started following their shock humor but have long since stopped. Hope this sheds some more light on this
(Sorry for bad grammar just getting point across)
Going to list off his previous ban appeals and that fact that this ban was after your third Awarn warn for the issue. (Not sure if we still have video of the second two but I have seen video for the first warn still in staff chat.)

1st appeal of this ban: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=17994
2nd appeal of this ban: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=18299

Literally 20 days before this ban he had gotten a threshold ban for the same stuff which has an appealed here.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=17911

Just figured I point that out.
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
I reiterate my prior comments, that nothing good will come out of an unban. Years of awarns and bans haven't curbed the creepy/shock talk, and I'm not convinced you are capable of keeping such garbage out of our server.

No official vote because I'm dead asf
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(09-20-2023, 09:28 AM)Gripzilla Wrote: and still a bit now
cool -1
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(09-20-2023, 03:49 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
(09-20-2023, 09:28 AM)Gripzilla Wrote: and still a bit now
cool -1
I do plan on being muted most of if not the whole time if I'm unbanned after these 8 months if that puts towards anything, if I am hopefully unbanned I will not be bringing my old shock humor back into the community
(09-20-2023, 09:28 AM)Gripzilla Wrote: at the time and still a bit now I thought it was funny to respond to something incredibly small and unnimportant with a big "shock value" statement

-1 not really much point in unbanning if you still do it
he's just tryin to apologize