help me pls lol
Offender's Name: Rusty Wallace/miller spiller

Offender's SteamID:STEAM_0:1:96480654

Who Banned You: ivanka trump

Reason For Ban: atempted rdm

Length of Ban: enternity 

Reason for Admins to Unban: its been over 6 years maybe almost 7 (was banned in 2016)

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): idk 

Other: idk     
+1 it's been 7 years, probably could've appealed a year or 2 after the fact and would've got it lol
he seems like a pretty chill guy i get being a dumb teen once +1
[Image: giphy.gif]
Moved to proper location.
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
7 years. Man lived a whole ass life in that time +1 to unban
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
Ehh it's been 7 years free him lol

BTW, the date format is DD/MM/YYYY, so you were banned August 11th of 2016  LMAO nvm, I'm stupid.
???????? ??????
their ban is older than some players (damien)
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
LOL a treverdakid ban, no way you can be worse of a troll than that guy so for that alone +1
fellas all i do is fish and mow grass for a living im still not unbanned which is cool but its winter now and the grass aint growing and the fish are slow so im tryna kill some time playin ttt lol
(09-25-2023, 09:15 PM)Rusty Wallace/miller spiller Wrote: fellas all i do is fish and mow grass for a living im still not unbanned which is cool but its winter now and the grass aint growing and the fish are slow so im tryna kill some time playin ttt lol
you have to be patient.