Uzibelle Unwarn Request
Ingame Name: Lil Uzibelle

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:56592969

Who Warned You: @tiefling lesbian

Reason For Warn: Racism/Sexism/Derogatory Language/Slurs

Length of Warn: 3 months

Reason for Admins to Unwarn: I apologize for my offensive remarks and have had a change of heart. I realize what I said was in very bad taste and hateful. I won't repeat what I said here because I know it can be triggering for some. I sincerely vow to never say hurtful things toward anyone on the server again and to do my best to only spread positivity wherever I go. I realize what I did was wrong and hope that whoever reads this understands that I seriously regret it, not just because I was warned, but because I feel I was truly in the wrong. Please accept my plea for mercy in this matter. Regards, Uzi

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No

Other: If anyone has qualms with me after this or wants to resolve things personally, don't be afraid to reach out. I genuinely am trying to see the best in everyone and think we all deserve a second chance. Thanks for reading.
I wouldn't worry about this too much. The warn will expire in 3 months so it won't be held against you. With that said, if you said a slur, the warn will not be removed.
I’d say just wait for them to expire, if you don’t say things like what got you in trouble in the first place they’ll go away
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
if you understand your wrongdoing then just don't do it again and wait out the warn points no big deal.
Going to close this now, since it doesn't matter if their warn for slurring gets removed after they ban evaded a day ban,.