Verlet (Suck My Tail) Unban Request
Ingame Name: Verlet

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:55043621

Who Banned You: Pokemanz_Red

Reason For Ban: "Jump exploits you were warned"

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Admins to Unban: I was never exploiting/hacking/scripting, and I'd just like to play with my friends on the only good TTT server that's left. 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Just right now for being on an alt account ---> STEAM_0:1:181181818 (I tried finding my old appeal btw, but I suppose it's so old it simply got deleted)

Other: Have you ever tried holding spacebar while using the jump pack? I did, 7 years ago, and I got banned for it. I wasn't hacking or exploiting. I was just holding spacebar after jumping. Nuggies gifted me points to buy some things from the point shop, and that was just one of the things I bought. I have 2,000 hours in the game, I know how it works. So please, I'd just like to play with my friends from time to time.
holy shit you got banned by pokemanz? dude was exploiting in the proterozoic era
+1
+1 old ass
i think that if anyone is to be given freedom, it should definitely not be you. smelly.

also you did not fuckin' draw that circle... +1 :)
[Image: ac7pbrI.png]
- courtesy of coco <333
holy macaroni !!! +1
I suppose you can be forgiven.

Just this one time though.

+1
You were banned almost 8 years ago...holy shit lol. +1 for an unban.
???????? ??????
just found out you have herpes... sad sad sad!

+1
Am I allowed to bump? I'm going to bump it amid the tom foolery in the other two threads :)
+1

Damn thats a long time. I think all bans over 5 yrs should just be removed. I don't think anyone after 5 yrs that got banned is still playing gmod and the ones that do come back are usually more mature enough to know not to do what they did 5 yrs ago.