Verlet (Suck My Tail) Unban Request
+1
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(10-16-2023, 02:39 PM)⚡Nash Wrote: +1

Damn thats a long time. I think all bans over 5 yrs should just be removed. I don't think anyone after 5 yrs that got banned is still playing gmod and the ones that do come back are usually more mature enough to know not to do what they did 5 yrs ago.

I've also said this for the longest, unless their ban was that bad, all bans should be expunged from 5+ years ago

+1 on unban
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
i just read the title and i'm changing my vote to a -1
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(10-18-2023, 02:32 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: i just read the title and i'm changing my vote to a -1
Furrist
(10-18-2023, 02:32 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: i just read the title and i'm changing my vote to a -1
To be fair, that was my old username, so I only put it in for clarification's sake for anyone who might've known me before. It's not my fault I'm a furry :(
strange question but did you used to play on wolves vendetta? (-wv-)
minus one to grasse's post above me
(10-24-2023, 08:48 AM)grasse Wrote: strange question but did you used to play on wolves vendetta? (-wv-)
And was also an admin? Yes, of course.
(10-26-2023, 10:45 PM)Verlet™ Wrote:
(10-24-2023, 08:48 AM)grasse Wrote: strange question but did you used to play on wolves vendetta? (-wv-)
And was also an admin? Yes, of course.
holy shit i remember you LMFAO i swear the name looked familiar
bump :)
[Image: ac7pbrI.png]
- courtesy of coco <333