Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The end of an era (real)
To whom it may concern,

I, Lil Uzibelle, am formally announcing my temporary departure from the community of Dinkleberg and Garry's Mod in general. I am in no way attempting to distance myself from the lovely people I have met here in the past two months, but I feel that I need to take some time off and appreciate life on a greater level. I feel that while being active in the community has been enjoyable overall, it is not necessarily the most beneficial to my overall quality of life. Feel free to reach out on Steam or Discord if you have any questions or concerns as I'll still be fairly active there. 

Best regards,
Sir Deputy Little Uquavius Zikavirus Isabelle Vertical III

Outro:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVNSRolWnCA
+1 You made a pretty dumb mistake fs but you deserve a 2nd chance.
Radatadatat.
I agree with it being a dumb thing to do especially with the amount of time left. But I think Uzi is a great part of the community and deserves a second chance.  As long as you are aware of what you did and are not going to do it again ( ͡° ͜ ͡°) +1
[Image: Fl8heYhaEAEOPKY.jpg]
"I take full responsibility for my actions", ban evades a 1 day ban and gets perma banned. Taking a break sounds good. Maybe avoid getting banned in the first place next time.
Also to some of the others here, ban evading is not a dumb mistake, it is a purposeful action that is taken after finally getting punished. A reminder that the warn system is a system that gives you many chances to not get banned after breaking server rules and gives you leeway to recover from warnings.
Cringe -1
holy crappies!!
dont say crap, its a bad word :(
you suck at ban evading
(10-11-2023, 09:29 PM)grasse Wrote: you suck at ban evading
who's your alt
[Image: gBkzZod.png]