Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BigDHorsee
Since I never did this before my application, might as well do it now.

Gamer
Games I play include: Smite, League of Legends, Gmod (of course), Stardew Valley, Warframe, Fallout 76, as well as other games that I don't play as much.  Those are just the main ones. But play anything under the sun usually, or at least buy it to put more games in my Steam library for the collection.

Army
Have been in the Army National Guard for six years, in two months!  Have been activated by my state and have gone on one deployment overseas where I got to do a bunch of cool things.  11B soon to be 19C.  If you ever have questions about military or about stuff I have done, feel free to send a message.

Handyman
Have worked many a occupations but have been an assistant handyman for the last two years and I basically do a little of every trade. Whether its carpentry, construction, roofing, plumbing, electricity, landscaping, you name it, probably have done it.  Hoping to continue learning different trades for when the zombie apocalypse comes I will be able to be as self sufficient as possible!

Pets
I have a cat you can probably hear in the background every so often. Name is Daisy and she loves to yell so that everybody can hear her. Orange cat energy.

Other
Also had personal training licensing. Never got to use it in my area, only was a online personal trainer.  Love fitness and talking to others about it, whether its just talking about it or giving any kind of assistance.  Had certifications in personal training, bodybuilding, powerlifting, and nutrition.
That’s awesome you’re in the army national guard!! I’m currently serving in the air national guard but haven’t gotten to do the cool things you have. I know for ANG you have to sign a 6 year contract. Are you planning on re-enlisting???
(10-10-2023, 01:32 AM)Icey Wrote: That’s awesome you’re in the army national guard!! I’m currently serving in the air national guard but haven’t gotten to do the cool things you have. I know for ANG you have to sign a 6 year contract. Are you planning on re-enlisting???
I actually have drill this weekend and am reupping for two more years. Going into a gunner spot and getting my 5s soon. I heard the Air Guard is really good. Wish I knew about it before National Guard sometimes, but then again, would have missed out on the deployment. I think some people actually are signing 3 years now, which was unheard of until recently.
Welcome! I'm also in the Army. I've been in AD for a little over 5 years doing IT.
???????? ??????
(10-10-2023, 07:50 AM)Harmless_Potato Wrote: Welcome! I'm also in the Army. I've been in AD for a little over 5 years doing IT.
Ayyyy. Thank you. Kind of glad I went the Guard route, but sometimes I wish I went Active. How has it been for you. Where you been stationed!?