Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bab's Trusted Application
In-game name: bab

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:88189754

Discord tag: pregnanthealer

Amount of time I've played: 283 hours. :)

When I first joined: 2015, but I didn't actively start playing until June of this year.

My availability: My timezone is CST. I'm usually free all day on Monday and Friday as those are my only guaranteed days off, but I am available later at night after work at around 8-9 PM the rest of the week.

Rank desired: Trusted.

Current rank: Regular.

---

What can you do to help the community?:

I have years of experience being a staff member on multiple TTT servers (Live To Trait 1 & 2, Juicy TTT, Nekotown, and two others I forgot the names of). I'm very familiar with welcoming and helping newer players understand both the game and the rules, de-escalating intense situations, handling reports, and dealing with rule-breakers. In general, I am good at ensuring servers remain peaceful enough for everyone to have fun without it becoming overly chaotic.

Also, of course, being that the majority of the time I am on is later in the evening, there aren't many staff members who are available during the chaos of nightly server traffic. If I'm to be accepted, I'll be able to keep everything in order while there are no other staff members online.

---

Why do you want to help the community?:

During the past few months that I've been a part of the community, I've fallen in love with TTT again and have become friends with just about everyone who actively plays on the server. Hopping on a server full of people who are super welcoming and sweet, especially after a long day at work, has truly been a highlight of my days. I'm incredibly grateful for everyone(yes, even damien) I've had the pleasure of meeting and getting to know here.

With that being said, Dinkleberg's is one of the last remaining active TTT servers and is now where I talk to a ton of my friends, I'd love to help keep it going for as long as possible. I want to be a part of the team that helps create the fun, safe, and welcoming environment that this server has had since the very first minute I joined(love u jawa, thank u for the points to afford korra <3).

---

Have you been previously banned?: No.

Have you previously applied for staff?: No.

How did you find us?: I've known about the server for years just from actively playing TTT a few years ago. However, I only joined Dinkleberg's again because I recognized a username while browsing the server list after a long break from Garry's Mod.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for?: Yes.

---

Other:

A few things that I felt sort of necessary to mention:

- Lack of activity on the forums and within the discord; as most of my interactions with the others in the community are during gameplay, I don't often check the forums or discord server. I will try my best to start being more active in both.

- Behaviour in the server(more specifically, RDM); I have never been warned, and have only ever been slain a couple of times since I joined. Except for accidents, I only do it to friends who I'm certain are cool with it. But I understand with how frequent it is, that I'll need to tone it down a bit going forward.

- Microphone usage; I know this isn't super important, but I have seen it brought up in previous applications - I feel I communicate more effectively while typing, however, I understand that sometimes it's not enough. I will absolutely use my microphone when necessary and have no issue doing so.

Help!
[Image: ac7pbrI.png]
- courtesy of coco <333
hi hi hi, from my experience, you've been pretty chill and level headed. no problems from what ive seen so no brainer on +1. forums usage is kinda slow so ill give slack to people applying since its ehh. rdm wise, it doesn't really affect you much, just as long as you dont cause rule breaking issues with it then you should be fine. mic usage isn't really necessary, for example, dumb dumb @tiefling lesbian doesn't use one. so you should be fine all around. 

good luck !
As an active bab hater, +1.

Probably one of the friendliest people you'll meet on dink's ttt nowadays, bab is friends with pretty much everybody. Adding them to the staff team would benefit the server since the regulars and guests alike already like them. Forum and discord activity is kind of low which is fine since they'll both bump up more when you're staff anyways.
bab is here
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
+1 very aggressive and angry player
+1 i like saying your name
+1 bab is great and very fun to play with i have no complaints
phattest +1
bab is luv bab is life

BAB I MISS UUUUUU
[Image: kirby.gif]
Honestly she would be a huge help with late night staffing if no other staff wants to play at the time. Huge +1 (she is also very smelly)
babls is a good person and worth trusted at the very least +1

but i wont ever forgive you if you slay me
[Image: Rmvvz8x.gif]