Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The longest month has finally come to an end
Hey y'all.

I'm sure a lot of you have noticed that I've been pretty MIA for a while now and I'm truly sorry for that. I haven't really had a lot going on IRL, but what has changed is my motivation. I just don't have the will or desire to play or, more importantly, staff Garry's Mod servers anymore. I have been playing in and moderating Garry's Mod communities for 10 years now, from starting as an Admin for Transparent Lemons, being apart of a staff revolt in Hunters Gaming which led to the creation of Frustrated Gamers, to meeting a lot of friends in SONA, many of who came here and molded this community to what it is today. My GMod career long and storied but I am forever thankful for each and every day of it.

As for Dinks, I don't really know where to start. Y'all have got me through some tough times the last four years or so. There's been some truly great highs and really shitty lows, but something about this place was magical and something kept drawing me back here. I'm going to shout out a few people but no doubt I'm going to forget some. Just know that each and every one of you are special to me in your own unique ways.

@Norm Minder I have to start with you, buddy. Probably my greatest friend here. We'd been here about the same amount of time and have stuck with each other pretty much from start to finish. You are without a doubt the best admin Murder could've ever asked for and you gave that place its own wonderful identity. Thanks for being a great guy, mentor, and friend. Love you, dude! <3

@Mother Nuru. No idea where to begin with you, ya little shit. You've also been a great friend back since the SONA days. Thanks for supporting and believing in me and giving me some tough love when I really needed it. Sometimes even the shortest people can be larger than life. I hope you and your lil gremlin and thriving! <3

@Harmless_Potato Probably one of my best friends in the community. You're a special dude. There's no question you truly give a shit about the people around you and want to see everyone have fun and thrive. You deserve a lot of good in your life and you'll get there, I know it.

@BIIG_SAD Another great friend. You literally helped me build this PC that I'm typing this on lol. Thanks for everything, ya biig loser <3

@Blu Orange.

@Bird (2) You're wonderful, but I'm still going to shoot you out of the sky every chance I get <3

@reina Okay you're a gem and you're gonna be mad about me gassing you up but I don't care, you deserve it. Not to sound like a broken record but you've also been a great friend and you've been an absolute gamechanger to the community. There's no doubt in my mind this place would be a million times worse without you around. Thanks, ya shithead.

@KaptainLes Probably the worst person we have from upside-down land! Kidding of course, you're a good dude. You're a real one and your dumb ass has made this place a bit brighter.

@dong Hey big guy, thanks for breaking the stigma that all TTT players are shit. You're kind of alright I guess. <3

@bryanbrr Another real one from TTT. Like dong, you're kinda alright. Thanks for gassing me up when I needed it, bud.

@chibill You're a super smart, motivated dude. Watching you rise to admin as fast as you did has been special. Take care of yourself, my guy.

@Gabe Gaybe <3 I don't have much else to say besides you're a piece of shit in the best way. Thanks for everything

@unfortunatepossum I don't know where to begin with you. You're an ass, but you know that, and I mean that with all the love I can give lol. You're an incredible friend, from staffing together, dumb nights in the forest, making fun of my shitty fuck suit, etc. I'm incredibly thankful for you.

@Super Milk Chan Without a doubt another gamechanger of this places. Probably one of the smartest dudes here and no question deserved to be Admin. I guess a perk of being upside-down means all the blood rushes to your head lol. I'm proud of you dude, thanks for everything <3

@chelllman Man fuck you. I haven't had an old joke in months since you left, even though you're literally older than me. For real though, you're a great dude with great potential in life. I'm proud of you too, thanks for everything dude. I truly mean it. <3

@Ryzif You're a real one. A bread that somehow never got moldy. I'll be sure to make a sandwich out of you. <3

Well, I don't really know what else to say. I now officially resign from all my staff positions in the community. I'll remain in the murder channel as long as I'm needed to support the next Admin, if there there is anyone else at this point. I'll still be in the discord as well. I love you all and all I hope you get everything you want out of this life. Thank you all for everything, truly. I'll see y'all around! <3
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
I wish you the best moving forward. Will miss you month man.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
You're a great guy take care man, and I wish nothing but the best for your future, now it's official no Sona players in this community :(

Really? orange? you filthy April....
[Image: 800px-BLU_Products_Logo.jpg]
Listen here you shitty little fuck suit, thanks for sticking around for so long. You're input and experience has been appreciated.

Let's find some other stupid game to play.

I ain't crying this time you stupid month. <3

Much love.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

I am sad, but I'm happy for you though! Hopefully you still stick around man. Thank you for all of what you've done. You surely will be missed. 

O7
???????? ??????
Never expected this to see once I woke up but thanks for all the works you had done for the community. It's was fun staffing with you. (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)

P.S. YOU WILL NEVER SHOOT THE BIRB DOWN! NEHEHE
IM THE BIRD : )
[Image: fce0cd09fdc96ca73df8963eeac3f694.jpg]
I think murder should be shut down now too

o7 you were a good one
i'm not gonna cry i'm not gonna cry i'm not gonna cry i'm not gonna cry i'm not gonna cry

[Image: pzbgr1v68u681.jpg]
Real life should always come first. It has been great watching you grow over the years donor  to admin. Best of luck my friend.

<3

“You should’ve banned Carson before you resigned”
o7 you were a great staff and a greater person, hope life goes well for you now that you removed the 500lb weights you had on your back from staffing this server to becoming a free man
[Image: unknown.png]