Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The longest month has finally come to an end
Now who am I goin to call old.

You were nice staff and overall a great person to know. Wish you luck in your hectic life.
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
happy trails partner.

godspeed.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Enjoy retirement old man it was fun playing with you when I was still around. You did very well here and I wish you the best of luck with your life!
(10-12-2023, 03:56 PM)Norm Minder Wrote: Real life should always come first. It has been great watching you grow over the years donor  to admin. Best of luck my friend.

<3

“You should’ve banned Carson before you resigned”
who says he cant now?

old fuck
bye :c
[Image: image.png]
With the fall of the last beacon for Murder it is time for a new crusty hero to emerge. Behold! A totally legitimate Murder Admin App

Joking aside, I knew you were close to retiring old man. It just happens when you reach that age. Some people have worked well into their seventies but for you to push it all the way into your nineties???? It's unheard of.

I hope the Social Security checks are at least good. 

Good luck in your future endeavors aging month-man
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Goodbye friend! 

Thank you for making dinks a better place! The community has been shaped a little bit because of you!
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Damn I literally invented the month of August and I don't even get a mention in goodbye post

But goodbye my friend, best of luck
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks