STEAM_0:1:617141508
Discord Tag:
toyshop

Time Played:
Unsure because of time being reset but around 150-200 hours

When First Joined:
mid 2022

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):
typically late nights or early in the afternoon, I tend to not play as often when the server gets really loud and chaotic. Timezone MST (UTC-7:00)

Rank Desired:
Trusted

Current Rank:
Donor

What can you do to help the community:
I really just want this role because I'd like to help with moderation during the times I typically play, very often there are little or no staff online during these times and a lot of small things go unnoticed which inevitably kills the server or stops it from gaining momentum early in the afternoon.

Why you want to help the community: 
I'd like to help because I think TTT can be an extremely fun game when played within the rules. I also think I could do a lot of good work in terms of making people from diverse backgrounds more comfortable on the server, where their voices are sometimes seldom heard.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts):
nope

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): 
nope

How did you find us?: 
good ole' gmod server list

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread):
Yes, I have.

Other:
I do have some brief experience moderating gmod servers and I'm familiar with how the different interfaces work. I spent a small amount of time with those permissions on a very old server called "crystalline gaming" as well as some time moderating on various offshoots of CVG in the periods it was closed. I'm also staff on several discords, one of which has over 1000 members.

P.S. another quick note, I don't spend too much time on the forums or discord server but I would be willing to increase my participation in those if it's necessary for me to do so.
Need more staff pls. +1
+1 screaming and pissing
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
+1
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
+1
[Image: BbGd4LU.jpeg]
Not enough diversity in our staff team. We need more bhop scripters, +1
former admin2
+1 except didn't rez me that one time kinda cringe
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
+1 for trusted, read up on guidelines and is ready for promotion
+1 for trusted definitely would not script. You should be able to catch them a lot easier than most people :D and try to be on the server when it is loud and chaotic (that’s the whole point of staffing).
bump
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)