Meowland's Random Ban Unban Request
Ingame Name: Meowland

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:40031408

Who Banned You: Unknown

Reason For Ban: Supposedly having a friend and being someone friend

Length of Ban: Perm

Reason for Admins to Unban: I don't play with anyone else and I just mess with Toxic when I do play, I don't rdm and play like trash anyway I'm just wasting my time on your server like everyone else...

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No

Other:  Admin abuse imo, no reason for random ban.  Can I be unbanned lmao
i can unban u rq, sure i may have jumped the gun bc i dont have concrete proof that u are the guys friend, but im sure u were also saying the same things the other dude, the "child p***" guy who renamed himself to "post monallsa" was saying. which was the n word repeatedly over and over again
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
Honestly you added more to the situation that didn't need to be added by saying the n word repeatedly which was quite stupid imo.
unbanned but i added a warn for slurring
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
noob didn't close the thread

nvm i can't close it either
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
Dang, no one knows how to close a thread.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
dont worry guys, ill figure it out
On todays episode of how many idiots does it take to change a lightbulb (close a forum thread).
(10-15-2023, 09:18 PM)Nate Wrote: Figured it out!!!!
excuse me but it does not seem like you figured it out as the thread is still open.
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
What the fuck how was that responded to so quickly