SteamID: STEAM_0:1:641895478

Who Warned You: PandaInPants

Reason For Warn: Chat Spam

Reason for Admins to Unban: Wasn't chat spamming

Other: you smell like wet diapers.

Screenshots:
https://imgur.com/a/LwGt3hw
[Image: 1f5e3.png]
(10-14-2023, 11:01 PM)lacer Wrote: I mean, you did kinda keep doing it after someone else was muted for it
you smell like wet diapers.
You kinda left out the context where you directed the weirdness at me when I asked it to stop. Bonus points for also randomly asking me “are you autistic” having never met nor spoken to me.
(10-14-2023, 11:28 PM)ToyShop Wrote: You kinda left out the context where you directed the weirdness at me when I asked it to stop. Bonus points for also randomly asking me “are you autistic” having never met nor spoken to me.
im not the guy that directed the wet diapers at you. that was the guy who originally did it
(10-14-2023, 11:30 PM)Fentalis® Wrote: im not the guy that directed the wet diapers at you. that was the guy who originally did it
even if you didn't start it that doesn't make it right to take the joke any further when a person asks someone else to stop. Also shitposting on your unwarn request isn't gonna get anyone to agree with you, it might actually make people agree less with you if you'd believe it :D
(10-14-2023, 11:39 PM)Damien Wrote: even if you didn't start it that doesn't make it right to take the joke any further when a person asks someone else to stop. Also shitposting on your unwarn request isn't gonna get anyone to agree with you, it might actually make people agree less with you if you'd believe it :D
Don't believe it
I verbally warned you 3 times before actually warning you. You were for some reason upset that other players got muted for spamming it at another player because you thought I was muting them for saying a bad word. You straight up said something about how you haven't been muted for saying much worse and then started spamming it. You also changed your name to "You Smell Wet Diapers" to continue the joke after it had stopped. You continued to randomly say it for at least 2 whole maps