this is dumb. Unwarn Request Fentalis
bro really said font size MAX
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
"im not the guy who directed the wet diapers at you bro"

>>calls admins wet diapers

damn, thats crazy bro

-1, kinda cringe ngl
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Kind of a silly request, if this isn't a troll.

It's a troll, right?

kind of a goober moment -1 you can wait out the warn expiration

[Image: 293.jpg]
I feel like I can finally post on this appeal because I've since spent some time on the server. I want to first say that I started this phrase and using it towards anyone who quickly killed me or KOS'd me in-game as a joke, which quickly got out of hand when Fentalis began to start using the phrase as well. I still use this phrase to this day and although I find it a funny phrase, there are people who don't find it funny or find it weird/disgusting and inappropriate. When I hear that, I stop saying it to them. Fentalis, in this situation, continued to say it to particular people who found it inappropriate and/or not funny. PandaInPants also did verbally warn Fentalis from frequently putting the statement in the chat. The warn system was well used in this system and it has obviously prevented further spam from Fentalis.

-1 for reduction of warning points.
you smell like wet diapers, probably
[Image: iKARFc2.png]
its not even funny -1
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

[Image: b_560x95.png]
-1 chaos said no
I am closing this since the 2pt warn has since expired, and honestly considering I was on at the time. You were spamming it receptively, over the course of more then one map for no apparent reason.