where's the evidence
+1 for unban. Grasse definitely doesn’t script and I think most of the bans are from grapple exploit (I’m not checking) compared to more major infractions. All the slur usage is definitely a problem though that if you’re unbanned you should cut back on bc you’re fun to play with.
Grasse moment
(10-15-2023, 08:00 PM)lacer Wrote: if the evidence available won't convince people then it isn't enough evidence to include cheating in the ban reason, not saying the ban wasn't warranted i'm just saying if you're going to include something as a reason you're banning someone then you should have conclusive evidence for it
it has been changed

(10-15-2023, 08:35 PM)dong Wrote: +1 for unban. Grasse definitely doesn’t script and I think most of the bans are from grapple exploit (I’m not checking) compared to more major infractions. All the slur usage is definitely a problem though that if you’re unbanned you should cut back on bc you’re fun to play with.
only 3 of his 16 bans are for grapple exploiting, the last of which was 12-19-2020 (there are 9 bans after that, not including this one)
the rest are for slurs, rdm, or ban evasion
he ban evaded his 2 (at least) most recent bans before this, which were point threshold bans
he currently has 6 unexpired warns for slurs, as well as 5 expired warns for rdm and leave
he also has 2 targeting warns on his :3c alt
[Image: J2Dpy6t.png]
[Image: x77Brtm.png]
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
Thumbsup 
+1 for unban

It's crucial to address the issue of hacking, cheating, and offensive language in online communities with a nuanced perspective. First and foremost, acknowledging that Grasse did not hack or cheat is important in ensuring a fair and just environment for gamers. While it's true that he used offensive slurs, it's essential to consider the potential for personal growth and change. People can learn from their mistakes and make amends, and this should be encouraged rather than condemned. The key here is accountability and a commitment to positive change, which can be facilitated through constructive discussions, education, and strict community guidelines.

Regarding the moderators and their actions, it's vital to maintain a balance between maintaining order and being overly controlling. A fair and effective moderation system should strive to uphold community standards without stifling freedom of expression. If it feels like warnings are being issued excessively or arbitrarily, it's worth discussing this with the community and moderators to ensure a more balanced and transparent approach. In the spirit of fairness and second chances, it may be worth revisiting Grasse's situation and, if appropriate, granting him an opportunity to demonstrate personal growth and redemption. Ultimately, fostering a positive and welcoming gaming community benefits everyone involved, promoting inclusivity and understanding.

In conclusion, addressing issues of hacking, cheating, and offensive language in gaming communities should be approached with fairness and understanding. Learning from past mistakes is an important aspect of personal growth, and it's essential to have an effective moderation system that maintains order without stifling freedom of expression. Encouraging open dialogue, accountability, and the potential for redemption can contribute to a more positive and inclusive gaming environment.

-chiP  Smile
[Image: F8oc055.jpg]
+1 You are just a good bhopper and that alone does not justify a ban. You have had pretty good behavior lately so it seems kind of based that you got banned for something you didn't do.
-1 ban evasion is ban evasion and it sounds like tiefling already took the bhop scripting accusation off the table so i'm not even gonna touch that
rip grass let the man play his Gary mode on dinkle berg :(
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
+1

Grasse is a great player. I would hate to lose a good member of the community. A ban forever seems really harsh. Permabans should only be reserved for those people who have very ill intentions and I just don't get that vibe at all from Grasse. He deserves to be unbanned with maybe a short ban. 3 days at max.
So many of the people +1 on this are just ignoring the majority of Grasses warns are for slurs. Why is Grasse just forgiven for slurs, but if any random slurs every one here and their mother goes "staff get them get them omigosh." Also so many of the people here sre showing how big of hypicrites they are when they defend grasse slurring or now just join the server to minge and constantly go "whoopsie u didnt hear me slur did you?" Like arent many of you adults come on now its a fuckin video game go troll somewhere else. 4chan exists for you
(10-16-2023, 02:27 PM)⚡Nash Wrote: +1

Grasse is a great player. I would hate to lose a good member of the community. A ban forever seems really harsh. Permabans should only be reserved for those people who have very ill intentions and I just don't get that vibe at all from Grasse. He deserves to be unbanned with maybe a short ban. 3 days at max.
constantly slurring and evading every ban seems like pretty ill intentions to me, and definitely not "pretty good behavior"
[Image: gBkzZod.png]