where's the evidence
Why is the slur discussion even happening on this thread? This is about grasse allegedly cheating right? Now that that's been addressed as not a legitimate reason, the ban should be undone. The goalposts should not move to discuss previous bans if this thread should have never happened. If there is another legitimate reason to ban later, it should be discussed then. Otherwise it should have been decided to be a permanent ban last time.
the original ban had false pretenses connected with it since one of the original ban reasons was cheating. The reason why the ban stuck is because grasse hit 30+ points which is a perma ban. There's an argument for calling it a wash and unbanning grasse since there was false pretenses in the original ban but that isn't gonna happen since the consequences of his slur usage and ban evading are in fact a permaban. I would much rather have grasse be able to play the game on his main account since I'm good friends with the guy but that probably isn't gonna happen. Also the comparisons to shaye should stop at how many alternative accounts are involved since their situations are so different.
(10-19-2023, 05:01 PM)Seadub Wrote: Why is the slur discussion even happening on this thread? This is about grasse allegedly cheating right? Now that that's been addressed as not a legitimate reason, the ban should be undone. The goalposts should not move to discuss previous bans if this thread should have never happened. If there is another legitimate reason to ban later, it should be discussed then. Otherwise it should have been decided to be a permanent ban last time.
like i've already said, cheating was never the sole reason for the ban
he still ban evaded his two most recent bans (which were for slurs) multiple times and evaded another ban he received on one of his alts, and the active warns across his accounts add up to over 60 points, enough for two perma bans
the point of people talking about his previous bans isn't that they're why he should be banned now, the point is that he's already had numerous second chances for this exact behavior and still hasn't changed, this has all already been discussed previously in the thread if you would like to read more detail about it
also he did have a permanent ban before, it was lifted with the reasoning that he would stop the behavior that got him banned in the new warn system, but instead he continued the same behavior and simply ignored the warn system by evading his bans with alts, this has also been discussed already

(10-19-2023, 05:17 PM)Damien Wrote: Also the comparisons to shaye should stop at how many alternative accounts are involved since their situations are so different.
it's not just the number of alt accounts, it's also the amount of second chances they've both had
everyone is quick to say that shaye had too many chances, then turn and say that grasse should continue to get more even though he has more bans than shaye at this point
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
I think the point is let's stop bringing up another player because this ban appeal has nothing to do with them...
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(10-19-2023, 05:38 PM)Foxka Wrote: I think the point is let's stop bringing up another player because this ban appeal has nothing to do with them...
the point is the double standard of some players being given more second chances than others based on bias, and the precedent set by the response to previous ban appeals
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
-1 He was bhopping for 4 hours straight not missing a single jump and bragging about how scripting was allowed.
(10-19-2023, 11:42 PM)Kakyoin after holly Wrote: -1 He was bhopping for 4 hours straight not missing a single jump and bragging about how scripting was allowed.
me when i spread misinformation

but free grase he want to play gary mode on dimnkle bergs garsy mod
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
I am going to close this till Bryan and I make a decision, since it has literally done nothing productive but back and forward for 8 pages.
This ban appeal is denied, mostly due to ban evading and even somehow managing to get someone to unban one of your alts.
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]