• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toxic Void ban request
Offender's Name:ToyShop

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:617141508

Potential Witnesses: Pluto, Toxic Void

Reason to Ban: Scripting

Proof: https://clipchamp.com/watch/7DYkWUonmrO
clear cut and dry bhop scripts +1
Knows the rules, is on at odd times of the night when other staff aren't on, and uses very obvious bhop scripts. +1 for trusted
(10-15-2023, 05:08 PM)ToyShop Wrote: I'd like to see what sort of criteria exists for determining if someone is using third party software to bhop, I reckon if there were a way to detect it half of the people who joke about it would be banned. I trust Tiefling's judgment, for as long as I've known her she's been impartial and even handed about punishment so I'm going to say -1 for the time being, but I'd like to hear more reasoning both for the ban and why you should be unbanned.
lmao
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(10-15-2023, 07:38 PM)dero(spooky) Wrote:
(10-15-2023, 05:08 PM)ToyShop Wrote: I'd like to see what sort of criteria exists for determining if someone is using third party software to bhop, I reckon if there were a way to detect it half of the people who joke about it would be banned. I trust Tiefling's judgment, for as long as I've known her she's been impartial and even handed about punishment so I'm going to say -1 for the time being, but I'd like to hear more reasoning both for the ban and why you should be unbanned.
lmao
Moments like these are why I still check the forums
former admin2
+1 for trusted, read up on guidelines and is ready for promotion
+1 for trusted fr
skill-less autohopper, doesnt even know that he can (and should be) course correcting by surfing. guess that wouldn't be too hard..... if it wasnt a script
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
user has been banned
[Image: gBkzZod.png]