Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[DSI]ToxicVoid7 Staff Abuse
ToxicVoid7 was abusing on the TTT server at the times of 8:30pm - 9pm PST today.

Given warning points for "Racism/Sexism/Derogatory Language/Slurs" with the reason being that I RDM'd a woman and therefore there is no other explanation than "I must have killed her for being a girl"

Given 10 warning points for "Minging" unprompted, I did not break any rules or do anything at all to warrant this warning considering the only thing I did in the rounds between the last warning were die to T's and ask why I got a Sexism warning for no other reason than killing someone who happened to be a woman.

Given "Permanent mute and gag" for no specified reason after the 10 warning point "Minging" warning, once again unprompted. 

This guy is basically going off the deep end because I killed his E-crush and called her a fatty.
Could you please follow this format https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...hp?tid=138 and provide proof
[Image: image.png]
+1 for you getting banned. Your being an extreme douche bag and targeting ToxicVoid. Not to mention the massogonistic comments.
Play stupid games - win stupid prises.
+1 for staff very well adjusted individual
[Image: kirby.gif]
(10-18-2023, 11:14 PM)coco?? Wrote: +1 for staff very well adjusted individual
holy based

(10-18-2023, 11:13 PM)Widsquard Wrote: +1 for you getting banned. Your being an extreme douche bag and targeting ToxicVoid. Not to mention the massogonistic comments.
Play stupid games - win stupid prises.
i uh, need you to speak english uh
+1 I was there and ToxicVoid extended this anger towards me as well for no particular reason. It's really unfortunate that this server has become so clique-based. Used to play on this server a long time ago and honestly it's a shithole now. Please bring back the better admins
Isn't it awfully interesting that the two cronies that were saying the N + F slur, rdming, and being minges happen to be your friends?[Image: vk68ib3.png]
Definitely a reach.

(10-18-2023, 11:33 PM)Widsquard Wrote: Isn't it awfully interesting that the two cronies that were saying the N + F slur, rdming, and being minges happen[Image: vk68ib3.png] to be your friends?
You must really care too buddy, I added the other guy to ask him for clips so I could report that shit. Are you part of the egirl squad too?
(10-18-2023, 11:33 PM)Widsquard Wrote: Isn't it awfully interesting that the two cronies that were saying the N + F slur, rdming, and being minges happen[Image: vk68ib3.png] to be your friends?
1: The only guy who said slurs was Stay Muslim 
2: I was not being a minge, I will admit to rdming 2 times in an hour, but other than that I was undeserving for the 20 warning points I received for no reason
3. Him being on our friendslist doesn't invalidate the fact that ToxicVoid7 was completely abusing his powers
4. The meat riding is crazy
As the "woman" involved. Guy RDM'd me as soon as he joined. He got slays. Friends went on a tangent. Is what it is but toxic handled it.
[Image: popcorn-watching.gif]
^ Me on the forums.