Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[DSI]ToxicVoid7 Staff Abuse
(10-18-2023, 11:37 PM)Hot Pocket Wrote: As the "woman" involved. Guy RDM'd me as soon as he joined. He got slays. Friends went on a tangent. Is what it is but toxic handled it.
I did RDM you

This was the only thing that I did wrong in the entirety of my time on the server

The RDM warning is like 1-2 points or whatever, that doesn't account for the other 22 points I received from ToxicVoid7
Yeah we know you're the "woman" because you had to mention it when you got RDM'd (on accident btw). Made it all about yourself and got the goon squad to back you up so they could get a crumb of cooch

So when am I getting unbanned
+1 I have been having a fun time on the server but I have seen staff blatantly ignoring cheaters well "scripters" and have seen ToxicVoid7 be all around a not nice person to others I am planning to play on this server for a long time but this is disheartening to see I would like to see this person ASJKHDASIJKDHASWEIKLJURAHAW3EKLR be unmuted and be treated fairly.
(10-18-2023, 11:40 PM)slater Wrote: you rn
me when im struggling, enduring, and contending
(10-18-2023, 11:05 PM)ASJKHDASIJKDHASWEIKLJURAHAW3EKLR Wrote: ... no other reason than killing someone who happened to be a woman.

This guy is basically going off the deep end because I killed his E-crush and called her a fatty.

You're contradicting yourself a bit here. So which is it, did you RDM her and nothing else or did you RDM her and make a derogatory comment about her body?
(10-18-2023, 11:56 PM)reina Wrote:
(10-18-2023, 11:05 PM)ASJKHDASIJKDHASWEIKLJURAHAW3EKLR Wrote: ... no other reason than killing someone who happened to be a woman.

This guy is basically going off the deep end because I killed his E-crush and called her a fatty.

You're contradicting yourself a bit here. So which is it, did you RDM her and nothing else or did you RDM her and make a derogatory comment about her body?
order of events: RDM > egirl gets mad and claims its targeting for her being XX > called a fatty > warning received for "racism/sexism/etc." > verbal reason given "you were obviously targeting because it was a girl, you were given warning points for sexism"
(10-19-2023, 12:00 AM)ASJKHDASIJKDHASWEIKLJURAHAW3EKLR Wrote: -snip-
order of events: RDM > egirl gets mad and claims its targeting for her being XX > called a fatty > warning received for "racism/sexism/etc." > verbal reason given "you were obviously targeting because it was a girl, you were given warning points for sexism"

The part you replaced with "etc." is "derogatory language". You made a derogatory comment, so it was a valid warn.
Sir just cause a woman can't take the time to go to a gym once in a while I don't think someone should receive over 10 warning points leading to them being unable to communicate in a game about communication.
(10-19-2023, 12:08 AM)reina Wrote:
(10-19-2023, 12:00 AM)ASJKHDASIJKDHASWEIKLJURAHAW3EKLR Wrote: -snip-

The part you replaced with "etc." is "derogatory language". You made a derogatory comment, so it was a valid warn.
well thats fine but that in total accounts for like 6 of 26 warning points
Since this seems to just be back and forward can you please provide some evidence for your claim, or else this will just end up closed.