Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[DSI]ToxicVoid7 Staff Abuse
(10-19-2023, 12:13 AM)chibill Wrote: Since this seems to just be back and forward can you please provide some evidence for your claim, or else this will just end up closed.
yeah its rendering i have shit internet tho
I mean this from the very bottom of my heart, please find something better to do with your time than make false claims and be unsavory with your friends lmao

No abuse here lol
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(10-19-2023, 12:06 PM)Foxka Wrote: I mean this from the very bottom of my heart, please find something better to do with your time than make false claims and be unsavory with your friends lmao

No abuse here lol
false? no.
unsavory? potentially.
abuse? indisputably.
So what I'm smelling here is someone got slayed for rdming Hot Pocket and they and their friends thought it was because she was a woman and now have made an entire story about how Toxic is a simp and abusing guests who rdm or something?

I mean I'd love to +1 because fuuk toxic innit but this looks like a big ol insecure mess.
[Image: Rmvvz8x.gif]
I am going to let this sit till end of day Saturday, and if there is no evidence and its still not in the correct format, I will be closing this.
I would've just closed these already tbh, obvious troll group with 0 evidence of abuse salty they can't be sexist towards a player in the community.
My only question is if you don't enjoy or like the community, what is the reason for wanting to continue to play with the established community?

Also I like how once you were questioned about whether or not the rdm was based on the fact that Hot Pocket was a woman, you immediately went to derogatory statements regarding people's bodies and then continued by alleging that people defending their friends was 'simping', so you again made it about the fact that she was a woman. Contradictory much? 

-1, they're a group of trolls that can't seem to handle being called out for what they are.
you smell like wet diapers, probably
[Image: iKARFc2.png]
(10-19-2023, 01:35 PM)Damien Wrote: I would've just closed these already tbh, obvious troll group with 0 evidence of abuse salty they can't be sexist towards a player in the community.
nobody was sexist towards anybody. massive copium from a simp

(10-19-2023, 02:04 PM)yvng koi Wrote: My only question is if you don't enjoy or like the community, what is the reason for wanting to continue to play with the established community?

Also I like how once you were questioned about whether or not the rdm was based on the fact that Hot Pocket was a woman, you immediately went to derogatory statements regarding people's bodies and then continued by alleging that people defending their friends was 'simping', so you again made it about the fact that she was a woman. Contradictory much? 

-1, they're a group of trolls that can't seem to handle being called out for what they are.
reporting someone abusing their staff perms isn't farfetched even if you aren't particularly happy with a server experience

also, those things were post "pick me girl" comments, so your point is invalid.

(10-19-2023, 12:19 PM)Jawa Wrote: So what I'm smelling here is someone got slayed for rdming Hot Pocket and they and their friends thought it was because she was a woman and now have made an entire story about how Toxic is a simp and abusing guests who rdm or something?

I mean I'd love to +1 because fuuk toxic innit but this looks like a big ol insecure mess.
No, it was entirely about the fact that she was a women per toxics own words, several other members dogpiled and reinforced this claim because gmod servers operate on supporting who has the most female voice in the server
@ASJKHDASIJKDHASWEIKLJURAHAW3EKLR Your next post here better be posting that evidence you claim you have. Since from what I can tell you and your 2 friends (we have evidence that you were friends when you were warned initially) were breaking rules got warns for it and bans due to those warn points.

So unless you have that evidence you can stop dragging the staff and the server community thru the mud for your own enjoyment.
(10-19-2023, 04:01 PM)ASJKHDASIJKDHASWEIKLJURAHAW3EKLR Wrote: nobody was sexist towards anybody. massive copium from a simp
attacking someone from the opposite sex on a garry's mod server and bodyshaming them only to call people defending them simps like you're a fucking toddler isn't gonna make anyone think you're less sexist so  Tongue