Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[DSI]ToxicVoid7 Staff Abuse
(10-19-2023, 04:01 PM)ASJKHDASIJKDHASWEIKLJURAHAW3EKLR Wrote: nobody was sexist towards anybody.
also, those things were post "pick me girl" comments, so your point is invalid.

so you did insult her based on her gender before rdming her? jesus dude, grow up and get used to the fact that your actions have consequences whether you like it or not. and would you please stop bitching about men in gmod servers not dickriding you when you treat women like shit?
nice contradictions on what you stated that there were no "sexist comments" and "abuse" to what you and your buddy seem to have claimed. it's not really hard to be not be a dickhead and actually put evidence of an abuse. no reason to drag out this situation by playing boy who crys wolf about getting banned/staff abuse when you were acting like a idiot the whole time.

-1 for both abuse threads, thanks for the good read tho.
Ethiopian-ass internet. Video has been apparently been rendering since the Bush administration
former admin2
(10-19-2023, 04:33 PM)chibill Wrote: @ASJKHDASIJKDHASWEIKLJURAHAW3EKLR Your next post here better be posting that evidence you claim you have. Since from what I can tell you and your 2 friends (we have evidence that you were friends when you were warned initially) were breaking rules got warns for it and bans due to those warn points. 

So unless you have that evidence you can stop dragging the staff and the server community thru the mud for your own enjoyment.
neither the warns or bans were justified hence the report, I'm sorry you can't keep up with simple points such as that.

(10-19-2023, 05:20 PM)Damien Wrote:
(10-19-2023, 04:01 PM)ASJKHDASIJKDHASWEIKLJURAHAW3EKLR Wrote: nobody was sexist towards anybody. massive copium from a simp
attacking someone from the opposite sex on a garry's mod server 
nobody attacked anyone based on their sex, I'm sorry to you as well for not being able to follow that

(10-19-2023, 06:20 PM)reina Wrote:
(10-19-2023, 04:01 PM)ASJKHDASIJKDHASWEIKLJURAHAW3EKLR Wrote: nobody was sexist towards anybody.
also, those things were post "pick me girl" comments, so your point is invalid.

so you did insult her based on her gender before rdming her? jesus dude, grow up and get used to the fact that your actions have consequences whether you like it or not. and would you please stop bitching about men in gmod servers not dickriding you when you treat women like shit?
no i didnt, sorry to you as well for your inability to understand basic english

(10-19-2023, 08:18 PM)slater Wrote: nice contradictions on what you stated that there were no "sexist comments" and "abuse" to what you and your buddy seem to have claimed. it's not really hard to be not be a dickhead and actually put evidence of an abuse. no reason to drag out this situation by playing boy who crys wolf about getting banned/staff abuse when you were acting like a idiot the whole time.

-1 for both abuse threads, thanks for the good read tho.
nothing i said was sexist, i admitted that i broke the rules but did not deserve 25 warning points for said actions

18 of the warning points i received were abuse, if you enjoyed it so much you should read the details a bit better

(10-19-2023, 08:36 PM)Deadpoolz Wrote: Ethiopian-ass internet. Video has been apparently been rendering since the Bush administration
its still rendering, i am ethiopian :(

the moral of the story is that garrys mod players both historically and currently are mentally handicapped and desperate for female interaction

thank you for reading guys
[Image: jarjar_promotion.png?width=450&height=600]
[Image: Rmvvz8x.gif]
Yikes, to both this and the other thread. Genuinely embarrassing, hope that your entire group grows up someday. -1.
[Image: ac7pbrI.png]
- courtesy of coco <333
(10-19-2023, 10:11 PM)ASJKHDASIJKDHASWEIKLJURAHAW3EKLR Wrote: the moral of the story is that garrys mod players both historically and currently are mentally handicapped and desperate for female interaction
yeah, that's kinda why you and your friend are banned

pro tip: if you want women to notice you and not immediately feel uncomfortable, maybe don't hop on gmod just to cosplay as andrew tate and you'll probably be alright
(10-19-2023, 10:11 PM)ASJKHDASIJKDHASWEIKLJURAHAW3EKLR Wrote:
(10-19-2023, 04:33 PM)chibill Wrote: @ASJKHDASIJKDHASWEIKLJURAHAW3EKLR Your next post here better be posting that evidence you claim you have. Since from what I can tell you and your 2 friends (we have evidence that you were friends when you were warned initially) were breaking rules got warns for it and bans due to those warn points. 

So unless you have that evidence you can stop dragging the staff and the server community thru the mud for your own enjoyment.
neither the warns or bans were justified hence the report, I'm sorry you can't keep up with simple points such as that.

Actually the warns were justified unless you have proof otherwise. Staff don't give them out unless you break the rules.    Simple point is if you have no evidence you have no abuse report. You also have still not followed the report format.
(10-19-2023, 10:26 PM)Jawa Wrote: [Image: jarjar_promotion.png?width=450&height=600]
hes just like me fr

(10-19-2023, 10:37 PM)bab Wrote: Yikes, to both this and the other thread. Genuinely embarrassing, hope that your entire group grows up someday. -1.
this is boring

(10-19-2023, 10:40 PM)lacer Wrote:
(10-19-2023, 10:11 PM)ASJKHDASIJKDHASWEIKLJURAHAW3EKLR Wrote: the moral of the story is that garrys mod players both historically and currently are mentally handicapped and desperate for female interaction
yeah, that's kinda why you and your friend are banned

pro tip: if you want women to notice you and not immediately feel uncomfortable, maybe don't hop on gmod just to cosplay as andrew tate and you'll probably be alright
okay fatty

(10-19-2023, 10:49 PM)chibill Wrote: Actually the warns were justified unless you have proof otherwise. Staff don't give them out unless you break the rules.    Simple point is if you have no evidence you have no abuse report. You also have still not followed the report format.
Staff aren't infallible, and as far as I'm aware its innocent until proven guilty. The proof is in the pudding buddy, just pull your head from betwixt your cheeks and you will see clearly
This is a very bad look from the community because why are you automatically assuming that your staff member and the random person with no evidence at all is 100% correct and always telling the truth just because they are staff someone can have a bad day and do something that doesn't fit the average expected behavior from staff. innocent until proven guilty and on top of that why would they be banned over something so indescribably small from what I see here they rdmed someone randomly and after being harassed about it they said fatty once and was than given the largest punishment possible by toxicvoid7 being the judge, jury, and executioner. And on top of that why is toxicvoid7 stocking his own staff abuse report and downvoting people like a insecure cop and loser.