Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[DSI]ToxicVoid7 Staff Abuse
(10-19-2023, 11:01 PM)ASJKHDASIJKDHASWEIKLJURAHAW3EKLR Wrote:

Staff aren't infallible, and as far as I'm aware it’s innocent until proven guilty. The proof is in the pudding buddy, just pull your head from betwixt your cheeks and you will see clearly
Same logic could be applied for staff abuse report??? innocent till proven guilty by evidence?? like i don’t get it with these bot scripts and no evidence except by word….

(10-19-2023, 11:13 PM)Kakyoin after holly Wrote: the random person with no evidence at all 
another bot script… i just don’t get it.
(10-19-2023, 11:18 PM)slater Wrote:
(10-19-2023, 11:01 PM)ASJKHDASIJKDHASWEIKLJURAHAW3EKLR Wrote:

Staff aren't infallible, and as far as I'm aware it’s innocent until proven guilty. The proof is in the pudding buddy, just pull your head from betwixt your cheeks and you will see clearly
Same logic could be applied for staff abuse report??? innocent till proven guilty by evidence?? like i don’t get it with these bot scripts and no evidence except by word….

(10-19-2023, 11:13 PM)Kakyoin after holly Wrote: the random person with no evidence at all 
yappaholic here

let the adults handle it lil buddy
(10-19-2023, 11:22 PM)ASJKHDASIJKDHASWEIKLJURAHAW3EKLR Wrote:
yappaholic here

holy you should get a degree in yapanese cause you don’t shut da hell up !!
(10-19-2023, 11:27 PM)slater Wrote:
(10-19-2023, 11:22 PM)ASJKHDASIJKDHASWEIKLJURAHAW3EKLR Wrote:
yappaholic here

holy you should get a degree in yapanese cause you don’t shut da hell up !!
bruh i swear this man is a yaponomics professor the way he's flapping his yappers
Okay, if you keep just going back and forward with your friends all going after the community and staff (Kakyoin after holly, looking at you.) this will get locked then you will have to contact staff to get it opened when you wish to post your evidence.

Final warning to everyone, keep this thread serious and stop dumb useless name calling.
Lmao, there is 0 chance this dude got any actually evidence that backs up his claims. They're trolling, no reason to keep this open. If it wasn't obvious: -1

Edit: Also, considering the fact he never followed the format, this should have been closed a long time ago
former admin2
Okay, since this has been open for 5 days and no evidence has been posted, (and no serious conversations have happened) I am closing this.
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]