Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
[DSI]ToxicVoid7 Staff Abuse
I understand that I was supposed to use a format for this, but it isn't allowing me to copy paste. 

Anyway, I hopped on to play with a friend today and everyone was being very hostile toward him. Initially we were playing and he accidentally RDM'd some girl in the server name Hot Pocket and from there she decided to play the role of princess. Unfortunately for us it would later get us banned. Either way, some person joined and started saying slurs and somehow I was caught in the crossfire and was slapped with 10 warning points for the reason "minge". I felt that it was unfair that everyone protected this girl who was saying "Oh, you just killed me because I'm a girl." Could you try to be a pick me any more than that? You were RDM'd on accident, just like everyone else has gotten accidentally RDM'd. ToxicVoid then proceeded to mute and gag me for 2 entire maps for no particular reason. I didn't say anything offensive or even try to outwardly defend who they were going after. I didn't deserve to be banned and unfortunately I didn't have shadow play on.

I am really annoyed because I really used to enjoy playing dinkleberg but now it's a bunch of losers trying to impress egirls for epussy.

THANK YOU FOR READING :)
+1 incredibly based
Are you sure this isn't a shitpost?
(10-18-2023, 11:26 PM)Widsquard Wrote: Are you sure this isn't a shitpost?
So... +1?
Can you please provide some evidence for your claim and follow our abuse report format, or else this will just end up closed.
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
Also... I would like to warn everyone NOT to shitpost in staff abuse threads no matter how unofficial they look.

100% this guy and the ASJKHDASIJKDHASWEIKLJURAHAW3EKLR guy are just really bad trolls.
(10-18-2023, 11:25 PM)four4four Wrote: I am really annoyed because I really used to enjoy playing dinkleberg but now it's a bunch of losers trying to impress egirls for epussy.
What is the point of salt posting if you want the person to receive actual punishment, if we're considering this abuse thread legitimate (which it isn't lmao).

-1 until evidence is shown (which there won't be), there's better reasons to make a thread on [DSI]ToxicVoid7 like the abuse of his own body because of how obese he is.
(10-18-2023, 11:25 PM)four4four Wrote: I am really annoyed because I really used to enjoy playing dinkleberg but now it's a bunch of losers trying to impress egirls for epussy.

THANK YOU FOR READING :)

i dont even think theres a breed of losers low enough to try to impress girls on gmod, ur just huffing str8 copium bro

+1 for keeping dumb and dumber banned, -1 abuse
-1 for this abuse thread as well