Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
you'll never guess who's staff app this is
yipee ! ! ! !!~ ! !  !!  damn did n't see this comign !!!  

+++@1111!!1111
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
-1 we have to protect him from getting “bullied” off the team
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
-1 little googoo gaga drooling baby child
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
-1 the little time i have played with him I've had my ears destroyed and this point he is trying to see how many times can someone resign from staff.
[Image: crimson.gif]

Carson sweats too much.

[Image: 1V8jMf6.png]
(10-21-2023, 03:18 PM)Brahma Wrote: -1 the little time i have played with him I've had my ears destroyed and this point he is trying to see how many times can someone resign from staff.
I'm confused by this comment, you're implying I only apply to leave? That's ridiculous lmao.
9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/21/23 - 12/11/23
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
+1 Phat
(10-21-2023, 03:18 PM)Brahma Wrote: -1 the little time i have played with him I've had my ears destroyed and this point he is trying to see how many times can someone resign from staff.
What an irrelevant take lol

+1 Damien got shit on and has dealt with a lot of stuff he shouldn't have every time he has been staff and still persevered so I think it's perfectly well and good to give him his rank back
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
+1 clown
-1 you love to join and ear rape mic spam and the other night you spam kicked someone and threatened to do it for the whole map. I personally think you have become less mature since you were last staff and don't believe you should be staff again. you have joined many times super heated and made the server an unfun environment in the past couple weeks. maybe wait a month and at the very least stop absolutely destroying peoples ears