Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
it's yvng koi!
Hey guys,

I wanted to make an introduction post after finally deciding that I for sure want to be a bigger part of this community! So here goes!

I've played a decent amount of GMod, mostly TTT and PH in the past but now solely play TTT. I've also formerly been an admin for a PH server called Star Dust Community back in 2015-16, and was an admin as well for C.O.R.E Network's TTT server for a long time (2016-2018) until that community's servers eventually passed to the terrible disease of time. Thus I took a long break and hopped onto Dinkleberg's TTT server whenever I wanted a taste of TTT again in sporadic occasions since 2019. 

I recently graduated college which left me with some time to play a little bit more and thus here I am! 

I've really come to enjoy this server and it's community and I hope to become a bigger part of the community as the months go by, especially by being active within the forums and TTT.

I largely play CS2, Path of Exile, Valheim, Deep Rock Galactic, Apex, Fortnite, and League of Legends (very, very occasionally), along with obviously TTT on GMod. 

So thank you for letting me be a part of the server and this community and again, nice to meet everyone!

P.S look at my signature
you smell like wet diapers, probably
[Image: iKARFc2.png]
welcome to the forums!
hey look its yung boi
[Image: kirby.gif]
yvng koi to You: yvng koi
Is good koi
Welcome!
???????? ??????
its yung fish guy
No wei