Free Otis part ∞
Ingame Name: Otis

SteamID: 76561198093233050

Who Banned You: Tiefling Lesbian

Reason For Ban: Teaming 

Length of Ban: One Day

Reason for Admins to Unban: 

I believe the punishment I've been given is cruel and unusual and does not fit the crime committed. Nash (traitor) randomly revived me (innocent) towards the end of a round. Once I was alive again I proceeded to play the game as normal and killed two T's (who subsequently did not report me). I was informed after this event that this is considered teaming and is against the rules. I honestly was ignorant of this fact as I'm not sure I've ever encountered it in my ~eight years of playing on Dink's, much less ever been punished for it. Nash and I both apologized and guaranteed it wouldn't happen again. Approximately 5 minutes after this verbal warning, Nash and I were both given ten warn points each. A few minutes after this we were both banned. My case is as follows; if reviving innocents as a T is allowed, but killing T's as a revived innocent isn't, then in that case Nash should not have been banned as he didn't realize I would proceed to kill two T's. I did not intend to ruin Nash's night and get him banned for my actions and ignorance of the rules. I attempted to plead this before getting banned, and in the Discord afterwards, but it was recommended that I appeal here instead. I believe discretion is in order here primarily for the fact that we were banned relatively far after being given verbal warning and apologizing. After consulting with Tiefling via Discord, they informed me the reason for the delay was that they had to check the guidelines themselves. If this is the case and not even they knew the guidelines for the rules, why must both of us have been given the harshest punishment even after admitting to our ignorance? I can understand that some punishment may be in order. I'm willing to take the warn points or serve out a ban, but the fact is I was quadruple punished for a single action. Verbal warning + ten warn points + one day ban + Nash being banned and ruining his night for my actions. I believe this to be unequitable considering the tame nature of the crime and that no grievances were made by any other player. 

If I was able to have a preference, I would like for the ten warn points to be removed from Nash and I's account seeing as I had zero before this and I don't think this mistake warrants ten points, much less on Nash's part. I'm asking that the punishment fit the crime. Any discretion is greatly appreciated.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Yes, and permanently gagged. 

Other: Free Otis 2023
free my African-Americans otis and nash now

inb4 just serv the 1 day baen lol 
[Image: Rmvvz8x.gif]
steamid is STEAM_0:0:66483661
Surprised you got banned since there wasn’t even any reports. If there was no reports, +1 for unban, who gives af.
I was actually one of the T's killed by Otis.

I didn't care, only the ppl who were already dead and like to start and instigate drama took offense to it and claimed it was "teaming."

Everyone on the server revives ppl for the lolz its not that serious. Yeah it was a one day ban, but its uncalled for when there were ppl trying to speak for me that it "costed my T round."

Fuck a T round, I'm just trying to have fun w/ the squad. Go play on Harrys mod if you want competitive TTT. +1 Unban and expunged from Otis's permanent record. You mods make me sick sometimes.
[Image: F8oc055.jpg]
+1 !unpgag otis
Basically, set a defib to disappear if a T dies while holding it, and allow it to only be used on T's. Otis and Nash are fun players in this community, but ive seen people NOT be banned for much worse than this. So if what they did is so bad. Fix it. Dont allow innos to be revived.
[Image: popcorn-watching.gif]
^ Me on the forums.
sorry you will have to stay banned we have to follow ALL rules to a TEE and we CANNOT have FUN.
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
Hello there, perhaps we haven't crossed paths before, but I want to share the profound connection I've had with Otis throughout our entire lives. The events that unfolded today at the hands of the TTT staff are nothing short of heart-wrenching and deeply disturbing. It's difficult to put into words the sheer anguish I experienced upon first hearing about Otis's ban. It felt as if my stomach plummeted to the floor, and my eyes seemed to detach from my head, falling helplessly onto my keyboard. Such unjust actions should never go unpunished, and it's imperative that those responsible face consequences. Otis has been an invaluable member of our community, a source of infectious laughter around every corner. I implore you, TTT moderators, to examine your actions and find a shred of decency within yourselves.

Otis and I share a bond that has weathered the tests of time, an enduring friendship that holds profound meaning for both of us. The actions taken by the TTT staff have left me stunned, unable to comprehend the gravity of what transpired. Otis's ban feels like a betrayal, a sudden loss that has shaken me to my core. The pain I felt upon learning of this decision was excruciating, a visceral reaction that I struggled to put into words. It was as if my world had suddenly crumbled, and I was left in a state of shock.

Otis's role within our community cannot be understated. He is a pillar of support, a constant source of laughter, and a friend to everyone he encounters. The TTT moderators, who wield the power to influence the course of our shared experiences, must reflect on the consequences of their actions. It's vital that they recognize the impact their decisions have on individuals like Otis and the wider community. The question that lingers in my mind is simple but pressing: Have you, TTT moderators, no sense of shame?

The severity of the situation demands a serious reckoning. Unjust actions, like the ban on Otis, have a ripple effect on the harmony and camaraderie within our community. It is my hope that the TTT moderators will not merely brush this incident under the rug but will take a moment to reflect on the pain and frustration it has caused. Otis deserves a fair evaluation of his actions, and the opportunity to make amends if necessary. Our community thrives when its members are treated with fairness and respect, and it is essential that those in power uphold these principles.

In closing, I implore the TTT moderators to consider the weight of their decisions on individuals like Otis and the larger community. It's never too late to rectify an unjust action and demonstrate a willingness to learn and grow. We should aspire to build a community where fairness, empathy, and friendship prevail, rather than one marred by unforgiving and repugnant actions. Otis's ban should be revisited, and a more just resolution sought for the sake of the community's integrity and well-being.

-Shrekfolklore
for clarification, i had to check the guidelines specifically for the distinction between moderate and severe teaming, and it was one of the exact examples given for severe teaming
if other staff feel that the points should be reduced then i'm not opposed to it
[Image: gBkzZod.png]